"we both are perfect in our own ways" (part 1)

Taking a break from the other one <3 but I'm still going to revisit that one later.
Also this is an au of were hex is human technically it's just he has an advanced head peice that he wears to tell him about some stuff orginally because he deals with a disability we're its kinda hard to move his mouth sometimes so he often just has his communicator mask with him.

☁️🌺

Summary:
Hex was sitting on a beanbag in whitty's room and whitty walks in the room and sits at the end of his bed looking at hex, then walking over and picking hex up and sitting down on the beanbag letting hex sit on his legs as they both sort of seemed flustered but then a few minutes later. Both whitty and hex just cuddled and then went to bed while sitting on the beanbag. Literally. (My brain :| )

Hex's pov:
I ran over to the hall area and the quickly sped walk into whitty's room as I plopped down on the bean bag he has sitting on the floor and then i reached for my Nintendo switch I had in my pocket on my hoodie as I heard whitty's voice down the hall he must of been talking to ruv or carol.

Whitty's pov:
I said "alright thanks guys.." and walked down the hall to his own room stopping near the doorway seeing hex, then I giggled a little saying "so you're tryna to steal my bean bag I see." As I watched hex's face fluster up, then I walked over and sit down at the end of my bed yawning and stretching. And then getting up and picking up hex and then sitting back down with hex on my legs, then we looked at each other and I kissed his cheek.

Hex's pov:
I flustered up like and then kisses whitty back, then went back to playing on my Nintendo as I felt the slight warmth of whitty's arms touching mine as he watched me play some animal crossing. And then I yawned after awhile and said "I'm tired..." Then turned to whitty and layed down on top of him.

Whitty's pov:
I flustered up a little and then let hex cuddle up closer to me as I let him rest they're and then I heard him start snoring like and I whispered "good night hex." As I fell asleep with him they're with me.

(Heyo its me anyways thanks for reading this one. Sorry that it's short I just don't really have anything planned out for these characters so yuh. But again thanks for reading <33)