"hickeys and bite marks, a little bit of baby making."

AHHH OK SO WE ARE GETTING ONTO THE SMUT SHIT IM FUCKING DYING THIS IS GOING TO BE SO CRINGE SO BE PREPARED.

☁️💍⚠️

Summary:
Pico and bf get home after the wedding they had that day as both go shower and then went to bed, 5 days later they decided to have kids ( ALSO BF IS TRANS IN THIS AU LMFAO SORRY I FORGOT TO TELL YOU ALL) after words like 3 days later pico and bf get a pregnancy tests and uh- 😳 let's just say someone is gonna be carrying a baby for a while. Boy oh boy good luck reading this shitty smut page..

Bf's pov:
I yawned waking up stretching out in the car on the way home from our first honeymoon after the wedding. Me and pico both we're kinda tired after all of that and decided to take 2 weeks off from work for those weeks. And then I noticed we arrived home and felt pico's hand on my shoulder saying "Babe. We're home" as he giggled watching me yawn.

Pico's pov:
I giggled and then got out of the car going over to the passenger side and opening the car door and picking up bf closing the car doors, then taking bf into the house. I sat down on the couch with bf in my arms as we both yawned and I looked at bf saying "let's go shower and then cuddle alright?"
I heard bf mumble the words ok and then he walked up stairs to go take a shower

Timeskip just like 6 minutes later

Bf's pov:
I walked out of the shower and then quickly rapped the towel around me as I heard pico in the bedroom as I stopped in the doorway looking at him and the saying "looking for your sweater to wear tomorrow?" As pico turned to me saying "yeah.. but you can wear it tonight if you want~" I shivered a little when he said that as I giggled, then walked over to the closet grabbing another towel and walking into the bathroom and drying off, then walking to the bedroom as pico yawned and kisses my cheek as he walked by, after that I sat down on the bed yawning and laying down waiting for pico as he went to go shower.

3rd person view:
Timeskip again. For 19 minutes. (Gotta shower y'know?)

Pico's pov:
I walked out of the bathroom going into the bedroom and went to the closet grabbing a pair of pants putting them on, then walking over and laying down And then scooting bf closer to him saying "let's just sleep alright?" As bf nodded after hearing that as they both cuddled up with bf hugging pico in his sleep.

TIMESKIP IM SO TIRED OF TIME SKIPPING BUT HERE WE GO. 5 days later.

Bf's pov:
I layed there in bed noticing pico was groaning while laying next to me as I looked at him asking "you alright babe?" As I put my hand on his arm pico turned over to me and pulled me towards him and I said "Woah! Hey ok. Seriously what's wrong?" Pico looked at me while I looked at him he replied with "I'm.. just really fucking horny.. I'm sorry." I looked at him sighing saying "If you want I can help you out. Only if you want me too. I'll leave you be if you don't want me too alright~?" I felt pico's arms rap around my chest as I look at him and then I giggled, soon he started groaning and then I felt his bulge in between my thighs.

Pico's pov:
I pushed up against bf's thighs as I looked at bf noticing him moan. I fucking lost it, I started kissing him the pulling away a few minutes later so we could catch our breaths. As I said "I.. uh.. look I know we just got recently m-married but.." then he looked at me saying "I'm completely fine with that babe. Plus there's no reason to be sorry for just asking that." As I felt bf kiss my forehead.

3rd person view:
Pico sat up noticing bf sat down on his lap, then started biting on bf's neck. As bf quietly was moaning and huffing like. And pico slowly reached his hand down into bf's shorts and underwear, slowly rubbing bf's clit as bf started full on moaning. Then bf moaned out "P-pico~ please!~" as pico stopped bitting on bf's neck and said "hmm.. alright.." As pico stopped rubbing bf's clit and started to undress both himself and bf, then pico looked at bf saying "god... You look so fucking tasty~ I could just fully devour your body whole!~" bf giggled saying "really..? Hmm.. how about I devour that 🐓 " (Lmao) As bf looked at pico while pico grabbed some lube and put it on his (I'm not gonna keep on using 🐓 cause I know it'll get boring) dick, then grabbing bf and laying him on the bed.