𝟭𝟯: 𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗦𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗱, 𝗪𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗜𝗻 𝗖𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗲.

─── ∘❉∘ ───

━━━

-ˋˏ 𝗞𝘆𝗼𝗷𝘂𝗿𝗼 𝗥𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗼𝗸𝘂 ˎˊ

𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗦𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗱, 𝗪𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗜𝗻 𝗖𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗲.

I WAS IN THE TEACHERS LOUNGE AS I couldn't work out what the phone passcode was to be. I'd have a coffee on the left, but I did not influence sipping it. I'd be too busy trying to discover what secrets you have in your phone, just waiting. A reminder you are still holding me in the dark.

And then I'd match your worst secret of it all walk in the door with black hair and the blue tracksuit: Giyuu Tomioka.

It doesn't take me long to notice him as I sit in the teacher's lounge standing by for his appearance as he shows up with Shinobu as they've just gotten back from eating breakfast together.

I put away your phone in my pocket, looked at them both, and brighten up the mood with just what I offered them to look at.

"Tomioka!" I hail, smiling as I step towards him. "How are you?"

Shinobu moves over to Kanae at the table, leaving behind us to go on near the entrance of the door, as she knows she has no contribution to this conversation. At least she's self-aware.

"Rengoku, what's up?" he asks, and this prick doesn't even seem influenced by last night as he stares blankly.

Seriously, why'd you picked this social reject? This is why he will never amount to anything because he's so oblivious to things as he is today. If he were sharp enough, as if anyone, I'd be obvious at the bar, but no one wishes to put two and two together now, don't they?

"Let's talk," I smile. "Between us, alright?"

"Is everything alright?" He inquires, "You're very eager, as usual."

He doesn't bring about how tight I draw him out the door of the room, heading down the hallway.

Yes, as I am very often alright now when you walked into the room, Tomioka, now that I am very eager to see you.

He speaks nothing as he wasn't thinking for me to have this exceptional control I do in my fingers, as I hold a cup of coffee in hand in my right hand, and he's too surprised to recognize I'm gradually crushing his wrist in my left counting every second he's allowed you alone.

Be quiet, Kyojuro.

He didn't resist following me as he realized he had no decision, but he marginally started to feel my grasp as he winced in agony.

"Hey," he declares out of his profane mouth. "What's happening?"

I eventually show up outside the girl's bathroom, just what I was looking for. I turn to look at his hand to see a trace of swelling and redness, just how eager I am.