𝟎𝟏 || 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧

Here's the sad truth: not all men are created equal

Here's the sad truth: not all men are created equal. When I was four years old, I learnt that some kids have more power than others. But that won't hold me back. if anything, it pushes me to do better. 

The first incident was in Ching Ching city. An extraordinary child was born, who radiated light. After that, reports of people with superpowers popped up across the globe. No one knew what was causing these quirks. Before long, the supernatural became the totally normal, dreams a reality. The world became a superhuman society, about 80% of the population possessing some uncanny ability. Our streets looked like scenes from comic books.

As cities swirled with chaos and confusion, a new profession dominated our collective consciousness: it was the Age Of Heroes. 

"He may be new but he's making a big name for himself!" Izuku exclaimed, his expression clearly showing that he was rejoicing the appearance of a hero

"Sure he is!" Y/n declared, the same energy radiating off of you.

A man near the two looked at Izuku. "I know what you are: a fanboy!" he said, arrogantly. 

It was a confused look that he received in return. "Eh...sorta..." Izuku responded, a hand scratching the back of his neck as he smiled in timid nervousness. 

She slightly glared at the man, which was the reason why the subject was dropped. 

The hero and the villain fought dramatically in the background, meanwhile, as the people gathered around to be entertained by the show offered their excited commentary. 

"With that quirk, it's just a loss..."

The villain was, indeed, a gigantic human. So, yes, it was a loss. 'He could've totally made a career in the zoo, though...along with that lousy tree that we're stuck with, protecting us,' Y/n thinks to herself sarcastically, admiring the size of the giant, busy fighting the pro hero. 

The hero wrapped a wooden tentacle around the wrist of the villain, maintaining his distance as the latter tried to free himself by shaking his wrist violently, throwing the hero away. The hero freed himself from the grasp he'd kept and smoothly landed, spider-man style.