𝟎𝟐 || 𝐬𝐨, 𝐰𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬?

"I'm home, dad!" Y/n L/n shouted, the sound waves barely reaching the kitchen, as she closed the door and took off her shoes, placing her umbrella on the wall and putting on her flip flops

"Y/n!" her dad exclaimed, excited, "how was school?" he asked. 

"Good, I guess." She placed her hands behind her head, relaxing as she closed her eyes, making her way to the kitchen, where her dad was peacefully eating. 

She sat down, and her dad handed her a plate full of delicious food, as stars formed in both of their eyes, a flowery aura surrounding the duo.

"You guess?" D/n asked. 

"Katsuki made another scene, so I walked out," she specified. 

D/n sighed, shaking his head slightly. "That kid is so theatrical..."

"I know right," she smirked, "I could never." 

"I was about to say," D/n pointed his index at her accusingly with an amused expression, "almost as dramatic as you are." 

She looked at him in mock disbelief, before closing her eyes with a sigh, and raising both of her hands in the air. "Guilty as charged." 

That made D/n laugh a little. "So, you learn anything new?" 

"Nah. They don't teach us anything," she complained depressingly. 

"So, did your teacher keep quiet about UA and all?" her dad asked, a sincere expression on his face.

She returned serious for a moment. "Yeah. Didn't say anything."

"Good." 

The girl stood up. "I'm leaving, now. I'll go study, and then I'll go out with Katsuki." D/n smiled. 

"You aren't going to eat a-" he stopped, baffled. "WHEN DID YOU EAT THAT WHOLE THING?" 

She ran up the stairs, laughing childishly. "A MAGICIAN NEVER REVEALS HER SECRETS!" 

"COME BACK HERE!" he shouted, a not-so-collected laugh escaping his lips. 

- - - - - -

D/n L/n had been acting suspicious lately. He hadn't done the things he would usually do, and some lines of stress had started forming on his face. He'd started wearing a black blindfold, instead of the normal glasses he'd usually wear to cover his quirk, and he was becoming more and more serious, so the moments in which he joked were getting progressively shorter and shorter. 

To be completely honest about it, it wasn't so-completely-tragic. No one had noticed it yet, it seemed. Well, you'd have to know him. 

Y/n would wake up in the middle of the night because of a nock on the door, or because of a strange noise in the garden. After the third time this'd happened, she understood that it couldn't have always been a casualty. No animal knocks on the door. No animal climbs on trees and breaks big branches every time.