He.....He's Really A Monster...

(This chapter is for you only Hestia232002. Since you said that the previous se- Ahem! Smut was not satisfactory. I hope this one satisfies you. 🌚😏

But do cut me off some slack. I suck at writing smut. You shouldn't have  expected much from me since the beginning!!

Warning Smut Ahead ⚠️ MINORS DON'T INTERACT!! But I know most of you will. Anyway make sure you don't get caught)

Akane's POV

"Can I get my girlfriend back already? I think I've shared her enough with you guys." Asked Mikey as he leaned on the Living room door.

'Damn he's hot.' He hair was wet and wore baggy clothes. "Yeah take her  away". Said Draken. "She's all yours." Said Mitsuya and I looked surprised.

"What no! I need to watch the movie ending." I said. Mikey came and picked me up and put me on his shoulder.

"What- No! Mikey! Put me down." I said trying to free myself from his hold. But he brought me to my room.

Then he placed me on the bed and I shuffled to the back as.y he removed his shirt. I blushed hard as I saw his well toned abs. He licked his lips as he came onto me.

He cornered me to the head board and started kissing my lips. "Mng... Nhnmm...ha...no... stop.." I said as I moved my head away. But Mikey continued to kiss my neck.

His hands creeped down to my night gown. I held his hands trying to stop him. But he grabbed my thighs and squeezed and I whimpered.

He took the chance and shoved his tongue into my mouth. Both of them played together. "Ngh...mmhmpm.... hngh..umm..." I moaned as it started to feel good.

I realized and pushed him off of me and got up. "STOP IT! I'm not in the mood!" I said sternly. I went to the door and held the handle to open it.

Mikey came behind me and held my hand. "If it's setting the mood then I'll do it for you.." He said sucking on my neck. He put both of his hands on my stomach and licked my ear.

"You want it too right? Why are you denying it? He asked seductively and I leaned into him. 'It feels good but the next morning I won't be able to wake up.'

I turned around and looked at him. Mikey looked like a beast waiting to attack its prey. "Please.... Please... just go easy on me." I said.

'Keisuke's death. My almost death and return. Pah not being able to get back his position as the Captain and Valhalla joining Toman. He must be frustrated as hell.'

Mikey smirked as he grabbed my waist and picked me up.

"Why do you try asking even when you know I won't hold back." Replied Mikey as he savored my lips and threw me on the bed.

He came above me and squeezed my chest. "Do you know what I'm going to do now?" He whispered as he bit my neck. "Ngh...ha.... Kiss me." I replied. Then he smooched me.

"Correct. And after that?" He said and I blushed furiously. "Lewd s-stuff." I replied as I turned my face away from him. 'God he's so hot. I'll die.'

Then he kissed my lips and my heart started beating hard. "We've done it so many times mngm... but I can't get enough of you hmm." Said Mikey.

"Mmhmmm...mgh...umm.. ha... ngh.." our tongues fought for dominance bit Mikey eventually won. He grabbed my dress and ripped it off.

"Hey! Why did you- mmhmphmm... ngh..." I was about to scold him but he cuts me off with a kiss then he removed my bra and squeezed my chest.

"Mmhmm....ngh....ha..ufff....hmm...." He stopped kissed me and lowered to my neck and started biting it. "Ah! Ngh! Haaa ....Mikey....Ah~~~ it hurts.. Mhnph...." I said.