Side Story 2

Akane's POV

Some Random Day.

Me, Kazutora and Izana were having breakfast and I get a call. "Tch! Who is it?!" Izana asked glaring at me. 'I think he woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. Doono why? He's he's angry today....'

"It's from Aniki." Said Kazutora and picked up the call and puts it on speaker. "What's up?" He asked. "Is it another mission?" I asked. "No it's not that...." Akihiko said hesitantly.

Me and Kazutora looked at one other and shrugged. "What is it?" Kazutora asked. "Did uncle finally kick the bucket?!" I asked and he smacked my head.

"No! God no!" Said Akihiko. "Then tell me what it is?" I asked and he groaned. "You're...an...an...t" He said. "Sorry I didn't get that." I said. "You..... a...t" He replied.

"Akihiko! Say it properly!" I asked annoyed. "Argh! You're an aunt!" He replied properly. "Huh?! Mitsuki is pregnant?!" Kazutora asked. "Yeah.. " He replied and we laughed.

"Did you really had to say it with so much difficulty?!" I asked amused. "Shut up!" Said Akihiko and we laughed even harder. 'I can Imagine him blushing right now.'

Izana banged the table and flipped it over. All the plates and the food fell down. "What happened? I heard a loud noise?!" Akihiko asked. "Nii-san we'll come visit you later okay?" I asked. "Yeah." He replied.

Then I cut the call and looked at the mess. "What's wrong?" I asked calmly. "What do you mean what's wrong?! Can't you see the problem?!" Izana asked.

"No I can't." I replied and he threw the chair across the room. It hit the TV and it broke. "What's going on here?" Mikey asked as him and Draken come to mess with me again.

"Uh... can you come trouble me tomorrow? As you can see we're facing some trouble." I asked. "Yeah sure." Said Draken. "Don't hurt yourselves." Replied Mikey.

He kissed my cheeks and went away. My heart started thumping like hell as the heat in my cheeks rose up. 'It's not love! There's no why this is love!!' "I'll kill him later!!"

"What's you're problem? We won't know until you tell anything to us!" Said Kazutora who was sitting in the kitchen counter facing us.

Izana picked up another chair and threw it towards him. Kazutora gracefully dodged it. "Let me go! Just let me go live my life! Can't you see I'm not getting along with you?!"

"It's been three months and I feel like I'm losing myself!! I don't know how you live! This is not my life!!" Said Izana and grabbed my collar.

Kazutora came to interfere but I stopped him. "Don't treat me so kindly... I-I can't handle it... I'm not used to it..... don't fill my heart with love only to leave me like Shinchiro" He whimpered.

I took my phone and dailed domestic services. "Yes.... I'll keep the keys by the mail box. Nope... only the living house and kitchen need to be cleaned..."

"Ahhh can you send a maintenance guy also. The TV is broken or so I think.... yes please... Thank you. I'll transfer the money online." I said and cut the call.

"Okay come! Let's go!" I said pulling Izana's hands. "Where?" Kazutora asked. "Amusement park! Izana seems to be frustrated. He'll be fine if he releases some stress." I replied.

"Let me go! I won't listen to you!" Said Izana. But I dragged him through the hall way. "Wear you slippers!" I said holding my head. "No" he replied sitting down.

I sighed and grabbed his hair. "Why are you acting as if you have a choice?!" I asked coldly. He bit his lips and wore his shoes. Then we went to the garage.