Lee Hyobin

Hongbin's POV

I sat on the sofa as I tried to calm my 2 years old baby boy, Hyobin.

As I pat Hyobin's back while telling him to not to cry, I got a message from my wife who left this morning to Busan to help her parents with their work due to his dad's illness.

' I've arrived~~~~~!!!! I miss you and Hyobin already ; _ ; '

I smiled at the text, she always seem to amuse me with the slightest things she does.

Hyobin who was still whimpering looked up to me, "ou~~ Hyobin-ah~ stop crying~ do you wanna eat? Are you hungry??" I asked. Hyobin nod while still whimpering.

I was about to stand up, but Hyobin wailed loudly indicating that he wants to be carried. I smiled and hoist him up and carry him as we went to the kitchen.

I took out the cutted fruits for Hyobin from the fridge and we walked back to the sofa. I started feeding Hyobin the fruits while he watch pororo on tv.

He already stopped crying and now giggling happily, his dimples showed as he laughed and grinned.

After he finished eating, I let him continue watching tv while I prepare him a bath. I went in my room's bathroom and filled the tub just enough for Hyobin while adjusting the temperature.

After filling the tub, I went outside to get Hyobin.

"Hyobin-ah~~ come on! Let's take a bath!" Then he suddenly perked up. He quickly ran to his room while squealing.

I chuckled and went inside his room. "Hyobin-ah~ Hyobin-ah~ where are you~? Daddy can't find you anywhere! Huu~~ daddy is so sad that daddy's most precious son is missing" I faked a sob.

I could hear giggles under the crib but still I ignore it. "Hyobin-ah~~~ come on~~" I faked a cry harder. "Kyaaak!!!" He squealed while suddenly hugging my legs.

I chuckled and carried him to the bathroom, "come on stinky~ you need a long bath!"

Once we arrived in the bathroom, Hyobin groaned and pouted, "nonononononono!" He squeaked.

I laughed at him and undress him right away before he ran off again, then I put him in the tub.

He played with his rubber ducky while I wash him. He splashed everywhere while giggling, he is a happy kid which is a good thing because if I had a crybaby or a depressed baby... I'm so killing myself.

Soon, he finished his bath but again I received a massive load of problem, "Don't wanna get out!" He squealed while mehrong-ing at me.

I chuckled at him, "no no Hyobin, you need to get dressed!" He only pouted and cross his arms.

"Tell you what, if you be a good boy today, daddy will buy you anything you want tomorrow"

He perked up at my words and throw his arms up at me, "up!! Up!!" He squealed. I lift him up and wrap him with a towel while bringing him to his room to dry him and put his clothes on.

After I put his clothes on, I let him play in his crib with his toys. Suddenly my phone buzzed, I checked and it was Ravi, "yo" "yo Hongbin!! What are you doing man?" "just finished bathing Hyobin" "since when did that kid want to take a bath?" "a proper bribe would do the trick... it's not that your kid like having a bath too Ravi, they're just like you" I joked.

I could heard him chuckle, "anyway, Wonbin has been asking for Hyobin non-stop so, would you mind coming over?" I looked at the clock and my schedule calendar before answering him, "yeah, sure"

Then I ended the call.

I looked at Hyobin who was giggling while sucking his thumb, "Hyobin-ah~ come on~ let's go to uncle Ravi" I called. He looked at me while tilting his head, "Labi?? Bbiiiii???" He squeaked.