Han Sanghyun

Hyuk's POV

I was in a deep slumber, but someone woke me up.

I opened my left eye to see the 3-years-old baby grinning while sucking on his binky.

I sat up and look around, that's when I realized that we're in the middle of filming 'superman is back'. I looked back at the baby boy who blinked at me rapidly.

I stood up and stumble a little. But then I regain consciousness and start walking out of my room. I turned back and saw Sanghyun still sitting on my bed with his binky in his mouth.

"Come on Hyunnie~ let's eat breakfast" I called. He waddled to me and hug my leg. I ended up walking to the kitchen with a baby clinging on my leg like a koala.

I set him on his high chair as he played with the spoon. I put a bowl of cutted apples for him as he put his binky on the table and start sucking on the apples.

I got my cup of coffee and sat on a chair next to Sanghyun. Sanghyun saw that I was drinking and he dropped his apple to his bowl, "juseyoooo~~~ (pleaseee~~~)" he begged as he wanted to take a sip of my coffee.

I raised aan eyebrow at him, "you wanna drink this yucky bitter black thick water??" I joked. "아빠가 좋아 그래서 상현이 좋아 (appa-ga joh-a geuraeso sanghyunie joh-a//if daddy likes it, then Sanghyun likes it)" I chuckled at him and just pat his head, "daddy drink this because daddy needs to be awake to play with Sanghyunie, Sanghyunie is awake so Sanghyunie doesn't need coffee" I said.

He pouted but he continued eating his apple. I blinked and look at my phone only to realized that today's Sanghyun's appointment with his dentist to check on his growing teeth.

"Sanghyunnie, come on! Let's take a bath" I said while standing up. He stretch his arms at me and I hoist him up in an instant and bring him to the bathroom to bathe him.

After bathing him and put his clothes on, I let him play in his room with his toys when I took a bath.

Bathing quickly, I didn't want to left Sanghyun alone. Who knows what mess he'd made if I'm not around to watch him.

Once I got back to his room, I saw him doing aegyo in front of the camera. RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA.

The fans are going to love that.

I walked to him and soon we were both goofing around in front of the camera.

"Uh... Hyuk-ssi... I think we should get going" one of the staff said. I puffed my cheeks but nod anyway, "come on Sanghyun, we have to go" I said while poking him.

He ignored me.

"Sanghyunie, come on" I said while poking him more. "No!! Noooooo!" He squealed while pouting and flailing his arms everywhere before returning to his 'Sanghyun's cutie face' show.

I groaned and rolled on the floor.

THIS IS ME IN A BABY'S BODY!!! WHY'S HE SO SIMILAR TO ME!?

"Sanghyunie come on, don't make daddy tired..." I mumbled.

That caught Sanghyun's attention as he crawl to me. Once he's right in front of me, he tilted his head to the sides, "아빠 왜요??? (Appa Waeyo???//what's wrong dad???)" He asked.

I looked at him, "daddy's little boy is not listening to daddy..." I said while faking a pout. He exagerate a startled expression, "no!! Sanghyunie's good!!" He squealed.

I grinned, "then, come on! I'll race you to the front door!!" I yelled then stood up as I tried to run.

But that cute son of mine pushed me down as he ran to the frront door. I looked up only to see him mehrong-ing at me. I chuckled but soon followed him while carrying his baby bag.