Introductions Part 2

Serenity Catalina Alidora Del Emory 

Serenity info: 

Name: 

Serenity Catalina Alidora Margarita(Currently)

Grace Evermore (Formerly) 

Birthday: 01/06/NA 

Zodiac: Capricorn ♑️ 

Age now: 15 

Blood Type: O+ 

Height: 5'11 "180.34cm 

Weight: 126lbs 

Occupation: 

Lady of Alpheus House 

Citizen of Obelian Empire 

Species: Half-Elf 

Gender: Female 

Sexuality: Strait 

Hair: Gold 

Eyes: Cerulean/Sky Blue 

Personality Qualities; 

Good: Happy, optimistic, outgoing, funny, smart, affectionate, bright, loyal, free-spirited, friendly, loving, independent, passionate, strong willed 

Bad: clumsy, clingy, blunt, aloof, tactless, emotional, oblivious, brazen, straightforward, unrestrained, rebellious, unpredictable, impulsive, stubborn, energetic 

Personality type/types: Extroverted 

Alignment: Good 

Likes: her family, outdoors, animals, magic, handsome guys, music, shiny things, soft colors, singing, writing, being around her friends, shopping, novels, food, butterflies, scrapbooking, rain, children 

Dislikes: rude people, being locked up, stingy people, being forgotten/ignored, boring things, people hurting her family/friends, thunder, 

Nickname/Title: Nita, Sera, Serena, Siri, Wren, Unnie(Jeannette), My Lady, Sacred flower(Maids), daughter of the tyrant ex emperor ,Golden-haired beauty(Lucas), my daughter, neice (Claude), Cuz(Athy) 

Appearance: 

Serenity has the appearance of a young woman in her early adolescence with a slim, endowed physique with, pale skin, and beautiful Jeweled Cerulean blue eyes. She has long bright, straight Golden blonde hair that extends past her thighs with soft bangs that frame her face. She is awfully tall for her age and is described by many characters as one of the empires greatest beauty. Serenity seems to always smell like Chamomile tea and cookies, and always has a light blush on her face. When her eyes are concealed she had red eyes like her mother(Adoptive). Due to Her being born a half-breed* she has elf-like ears with two sharp canine teeth. Like the rest of her relatives, she originally has jeweled eyes, a signature feature belonging only to the royal family. Serenity normally wears light blue clothes with white and gold designs. 

*Half breed is a person born with the blood of a magic creature in them. This can be hereditary, polygenic, or non-hereditary.* 

Personality: Serenity was known for having a free-spirited personality. She approached things with a brazen manner, unrestrained and straightforward with her thoughts. Her great capacity to love was something many people loved about her. Serenity has a strong moral compass. She is funny and smart, She can be a bit lazy at times, but is good at getting things done when need be. She's great at helping others. Serenity may find her head in the clouds often, but even though she gets lost up there, she always come back down to earth and shows up for the important people in her life. Serenity is sometimes known for her half-truths and exaggerations. Holding a mix of fantasy and real-world can lead her to blur the lines in her favor, sometimes at the expense of others. She feels intense joy and happiness while being creative, when celebrating, or being in a loving relationship. But the opposite is also true. She can suffer greater depths of sadness than most. Her eccentric friendly personality is something that draws people to her. She's sassy and energetic and loves socializing and meeting new people.