Truck-kun?!

No ones pov-

Beep,beep,beep...

Ugh!!

SLAM

Graces hand slammed into her alarm clock as she let out an annoyed groan. The tired brunette flopped over on her bed before slowly sliding off of it and onto the floor. She planned to stay there until a loud Ring came from her phone, successfully getting her up as she hurried to check who it was.

"One of my friends?" she thought, looking at the caller ID the word *Mother* took up majority of her screen. "ah, that's right, I don't have any friends" she muttered, hitting the green accept button as she brought the phone to her ear. "Morning mom" Grace said, cringing at her morning voice. "Grace!! Judging by the sound of your voice, I'm assuming you just woke up."  "Congratulations, you guessed correctly, what would you like as a consolation prize?" "Don't get sassy with me young lady, I brought you into this world and I can bring you out of it." 'Murder is illegal mom." the brunette replied, rolling her eyes, as she put the phone on speaker. Grace opened her shirt draw only to find it empty.  She could hear her mother rambling on about her love life(or lack there-of) and grandkids in the back, but decided to ignore it, rummaging through her clean laundry, that she had been to lazy to put away, till she found an oversized black t-shirt. "Mhm, Perfect." she hummed. "Grace are you listening to me?" "Mhm, totally" the brunette lied, earning an annoyed huff from the elder woman. "You better be, cause Emma's mother was bragging all night about her grandkids to the sewing group! Three of them... that woman had the audacity to ask me about mine, when she knows d*mn well... You better find yourself a boyfriend here soon young lady. I swear if I have to hear about Timmy, Tabitha and Tom, or whatever the he** there names were again, one more time, I'm gonnna end her!!" "Mother, you've been taking your anger medication right?" Grace questioned worriedly, as she slipped on a pair of grey sweats, throwing her hair up into a messy bun before grabbing her schoolbag off her jacket rack and picking up her phone, switching it off of speaker. "Unimportant. What is important though is my lack of grandchildren." Grace opened her mouth to reply but was cut off, "and don't you dare say Milo can give me them, I'd rather not die before i get to meet them so get to working, got it. Hmpf." 

The line went dead as Grace sighed. "At least she didn't ask me about my friends again, it gets annoying having to make up names and backgrounds just to keep her from worrying." she thought.  Starting down the street, Grace pulled up a popular novel on her phone.  Who Made Me A Princess, a shoujo isekai in which the character dies and somehow gets transported in another world she knows. When she was transferred, she became Athanasia de Alger Obelia. The most miserable character in "Lovely Princess". Her goal is to survive and avoid execution caused by her father, Claude.  

A typical reincarnated protagonist and her plans of survival. It wasn't her favorite novel in the world, as she thought it was slightly cliché, but still good enough to reread. Stepping on the the crossing road the unaware brunette stared down at her phone, ignoring one of the biggest 'laws of life' to ever exist. Look both ways before crossing the road. 

Beep!! 

The sound of a horn being blared snapped Graces eyes away from her phone. Giving her just enough time to see a large grey truck headed strait for her. Amber colored eyes widened in terror, a scream slipping through her lips as she threw her arms up. 'Cause that would totally do something'. And then...

Thud...

Black...

All Grace could see was black. The sound of people talking resonated in her ears, black changing to white as she slowly opened her eyes. "Am I in a hospital?" she thought. 

'In a small room with light yellow walls, a baby with pale skin and short golden blonde hair slowly opened her eyes, large jeweled cerulean blue irises stared up at the golden chandelier hanging above her white crib in confusion' 

'The sound of a door being opened could be heard as a woman with shoulder length brown her and crimson red eyes leaned over the crib'

"Good morning, sweet Serenity" The brunette said smiling down at the baby.

"This definitely isn't a hospital."