~Biography AU(Rewritten)~

Full Name: Neverenea Kaela Indoril
Alias: Renea; Little Wolf; The Vestige; Hound of Hircine; Dark Elf Brat; Sorceress
Gender: Female
Race: Dark Elf/Dunmer
Class: Sorcerer
Type: Werewolf
Age: Looks to be between the ages of 18-21
Date of Birth: 14th of Sun's Dawn 2E 561/February 14th
Known Appearance: Grayish-Blue skin, red eyes, long dark hair, stands at five feet and six inches. Has a bad temper and tattoos on her shoulders that can be seen sometimes.

Renea was born on 14th of Sun's Dawn in the Second Era Year 561. She resides in House Indoril and was brought up perfectly. But during the time of the Akaviri War in Morrowind, her two parents served and she was under the care of her uncle and cousin.

But when the Akaviri invaded Dagon's Watch, some tried to take Renea prisoner and she hid from them. They almost set the house ablaze, Garyn fought them off whilst rescuing his little cousin. In the fight, he urged her to help him combat them and they used a spell they both know to push them back from Dagon's Watch.

Renea still has horrible memories from the events that took place. Overtime, she explored how things were in Tamriel as she got older. She enlisted in the Ebonheart Pact in honor of her two parents. Tanval almost didn't encourage her to join the fight, but Garyn insisted she join the cause as she mastered her spells at a young age.

Overtime during her runs, Renea traveled through other places but remained in Ebonheart Pact territories. But while traveling in The Rift, she encounters a few Nords who looked suspicious. Their clothes were stained with blood and also torn. She pulls her sword out incase she had to fight, but one shifts into a beast like creature known as a werewolf and chased her through the woods.

Renea eventually found herself cornered by these beasts and even attempted to fight back. Before she could, she was bitten and mauled then left for dead. She laid on the ground for hours after and a woman came to her saying Hircine wants to speak to her in his realm. Accepting the invitation, Renea enters an Oblivion plane known as The Hunting Grounds. She learned she was "infected" by lycanthropy and has a choice to either accept it or get cured.

Hircine coerced her saying she can be feared by many and must prove she's loyal to earn this gift. He let her have a taste of this power and she shifts into a werewolf herself. Renea never had this experience but had never felt more alive. So she hunted down an offering to use as tribute to the Father of Manbeasts and successfully did well on her first hunt. She pledged herself to Hircine and serves as his Hound and at his right hand. Garyn learned later that she has this "gift" as he started to suspect why three nights a month she goes out for patrolling but learns she's hunting prey. He agreed to keep it between him and her but his father must not know.

But doing her routine patrols one day, a mysterious hooded figure came up to her saying her benefactor wishes to speak with her. Not knowing what was going on, she still kept her guard up and went to the Sadreno house. Moment she arrived, she found a man bound and gagged sitting inside the house. He tried to warn her to leave and before she could, she was knocked out cold.

Renea found herself being dragged down someplace that she wasn't familiar with and couldn't break free as she zoned in and out. She couldn't keep focused and the moment she is dragged to the altar, she couldn't get herself free as she was held down and next thing she knew, she saw Molag Bal's face and everything went dark. She soon woke up someplace unfamiliar to her and frantically, she gets up trying to find a way out.

A female voice called out to her from behind the caged door. A young Nord woman, about as tall as 7 feet broke the lock to free the Dunmer out and they fought their way through to save the prophet. The two women made it to the Prophet's cage but Lyris insisted of taking his place so him and Renea can escape.

After a long while since her escape, Renea learned about that she is an important role in stopping the Planemeld and is soulless. She vowed to come after Mannimarco and won't show mercy.

Years went by and since the end of the Three Banners War, Renea resided in Hircine's Hunting Grounds to stay there since her cousin and uncle were gone.

By the Fourth Era, she decided to return to Mundas where she spread to word of Hircine. She serves as the Hound of Hircine and still hopes to get her soul back.

Skills and Powers:
Sorcery
Daedra Summoning
Soul Magic
Storm Summoning
Crystal Shards
Teleportation
Lycanthropy
Resistant to Fire
Sword Master
Combat Specialist
Healing
Hunter