~more uppermoons?!?!~

"time for your first mission," daki said and entered the beautiful structure

~ changing places ~ 

~tana pov~

Two days have passed since I had a meeting with the pillars and now, together with nezuko and inosuke, we have rehabilitation training with kanao. Today we have a day off, but I heard that we are about to leave giyuu-san and mitsuri-chan on a very dangerous mission, although we don't know which one yet. Suddenly my king flew over to me and he started shouting "CAW! CAW! ALL THE PILLARS AND KAMABOKO SQUAD (aoi, genya, kanao, tana, nezuko, muichiro) CALLED TO MEET AT THE BUTERFLY ESTATE! CAW !! CAW !! '' "I wonder what they want" i  thought and started walking towards the headquarters of the demon-slayers organization, with the nezuk in a box on my back. When I finally got there I saw the pillars and my squad. I walked closer and sat down next to the others. Then the master of the demon-slayers' organization came and supported his daughters. We all bowed then. "Hello my kids said master" "good morning master !!" we all said at once to which master laughed. "I gathered you today because I have bad news for you", the master told us "what is this master news ??" mitsuri asked, mitsuri is a pillar of love and my good friend, she saved me more than once. "So my children We found out that there are now 9 upper moons and that there is an upper moon 0 '' I was shocked and muichiro and tomioka looked very nervous, but who would not be if they suddenly discovered that there are 3 upper moons more. Now my mission to change nezuko back into man and defeating the muse will be more difficult.

~muichiro pov~

"shit, if they know about the upper moon 0 they will soon find out about spies" I thought, looking meaningfully at obanai. Besides, what does it mean there are 2 new upper moons? We haven't been to the infinity castle for a long time, but I didn't think we already have two new moons. I need to take the tomika to the infinity castle and see what's new!

~ author's note ~

so I know that I promised that the next chapters will be a minimum of a thousand words but I lost my vein, but I promise that the next chapter will be the last less than a thousand words  .Goodbye,dowidzenia ,Verabschiedung, 再見, Досвидания, до побачення, Aurevoir, Aloha, Adiós, さようなら、,안녕, Ahoj

words: 415