Part 1

The fact that my best friend Cassie came out as bi recently was no coincidence. She knew I'd been flirting with her from the start. I'd hardly hidden it because what's the point in liking someone if you're afraid to let them know, yeah? We were always round each other's houses having sleepovers, or sharing airpods at lunch, or facetiming or shopping together. 

At the current moment in time, we were having a sleepover together and getting ready for bed. Her parents were out of town for the weekend, so we had free reign of her house and were using it to full advantage. We had already raided the cupboards, had a karaoke session and did facemasks together. Now she was lying in bed, watching me, while I put on a baggy tshirt and underwear to sleep in. 

"D'you ever wonder what it's like to be really in love with a girl?" Cassie asked. 

"What, unrequited love or actual love?" I replied. "I'm an expert at unrequited love but just as bad as you with real love,"

She moved forwards until she had her face right in mine. "Real love," She whispered. "Real, painstaking, not-even-death-can-tear-us-apart love,"

And with that, I knew what she wanted. 

I pulled her into me with my right arm while cupping her face with my left arm. I looked right into her eyes for a second, and kissed her. It felt amazing to have her warm lips against mine. Everything I'd ever wanted. For someone that had never kissed a girl before, she was a good kisser. I had already had a good number of one night stands so I knew what to do next. As we kissed, I reached one hand down to the waistband of her shorts. I felt her pause for a second before continuing to make out with me. Our tongues were entwined, pressing on each other. I reached into her waistband and to her underwear. She was so wet. 

I gave her a look and pushed her down onto the bed, on top of her. We were both still fully dressed, but not for long. I paused for a second to take off my shorts as she took her clothes off too, her eyes full of lust. How could I not have realised she wanted this for so long? As we were both more or less undressed now, I moved further down her body until my tongue was between her legs. She squirmed with pleasure, but I had barely got started yet.