Part 7

Soon after that, me and Cassie hooked up whenever we could. In school, at each other's houses, even when we went shopping together. 

On this particular day we had just had PE class and were hanging out by the bleachers. This was a known spot in our school for students to hook up, so I knew why Cassie had brought me there. However, I didn't expect her boyfriend to be there. Neither did she, judging by her reaction when she saw him.

"Nate?? What are you doing here??" She quizzed.

"Looking for you... any chance you're free next period?" I knew what he meant by that. HE wanted to hook up with her. He was stealing my chance. Luckily, Cassie seemed to understand what he meant as well. 

"Sorry, me and Jade were planning on having a bit of a heart-to-heart out here. Maybe another time?" She said, glancing at me. 

Nate looked disappointed and walked away. YES.

As soon as he turned the corner, Cassie started making out with me passionately. Her lips on my lips, our tongues entwined. Her hand slid up my thigh to my skirt. It went underneath and right to my underwear. She slowly pulled them off, all the while making out with me. Once my underwear were off, she pulled hers down too. One of the benefits of wearing skirts in our uniform is that they were easier to have sex in.