Part 6

The classroom was entirely empty, and it was on the top floor. Hardly anyone went on the top floor so once the crowd of people moving to their next classes left, we'd be some of the only ones on the whole floor. 

"So, that sleepover, it got me thinking," Cassie said as soon as she'd pulled the door shut. "What if we hook up like that more often but don't really make things serious between us? I can hardly go without sex like that but I need to stay loyal to my boyfriend," She said, sitting down on one of the desks and looking up at me with her big doe eyes. I loved those eyes. 

"Well, as long as he doesn't find out..." I replied.

And with that, she stood up, threw her arms around my neck, and kissed me passionately. Her lips were so soft, so powerful, that it was like a spell that I couldn't get enough of. My tongue felt hers as we full-on made out. I had one hand in her hair and the other placed on the small of her back. 

Cassie then pushed me down onto the desk with her bare hands. She used one arm to pull my skirt down while I continued to make out with her. I started unbuttoning her school blouse with one hand and she pushed my skirt and underwear around my ankles and to the floor. As she settled to be more on top of me, I noticed that she was wearing a strap-on underneath her school skirt. How could I not have seen that before? Cassie pulled off her skirt too and kissed me passionately once more with those beautiful lips of hers before thrusting the strap on into me. 

It felt so good to get fucked by Cassie. She maneuvered the dildo in and out of me at increasing speed. The look on her face showed me that she was enjoying herself. Her breasts were bouncing each time she went in and out of me. I could feel the dildo inside of me, giving me the best sense of pleasure. 

"Faster," I said, and Cassie raised her eyebrows at me and sped up. She went faster and faster, moaning as she did so. I felt like I had just been fucked by a goddess. As she paused momentarily, I let out a loud moan and came. Oh shit, that felt GOOD.