Part 3

It wasn't over. I had made her come, but she hadn't done anything to me yet. I moved my body so that my lower half was closer to her than my face. Cassie grinned at me, knowing what I wanted. She pulled me into her for a kiss, passionately staring right into my eyes. As my lips touched hers, I felt a spark of electricity. Our tongues intertwined, fighting for dominance as she rolled over on top of me. I guessed she was taking control for now. She broke the kiss momentarily, our lips being connected by a single strand of saliva. Now that was HOT. 

She was on top of me, unbuttoning my shirt, while I lay on the bed. This better be unforgettable. Cassie moved forwards so that her vagina was on top of mine. She raised her eyebrows at me and started grinding. Rubbing our clits together felt so good, I was overwhelmed by a wave of pleasure as I let out a moan. She really knew how to have good sex. Her perfect body on top of mine, making me feel as if I was on top of the world. Her hips rotated in circles and from side to side. We were both edging closer now, breathing faster and heavier. Cassie leant over to kiss me once again before we both came, pleasure bursting through both our bodies.