Chapter 4

A/N: Happy Friday the 13th! I'm stressed so I'm publishing this chapter. Have fun y'all!

It's been a while since I woke up with someone else in my bed. Satoru usually wasn't there in the morning and if he was, it was because it was a multi-day trip. It's been longer since I've felt this satisfied with no lingering icky feelings. I glanced over to the man sleeping by my side. His hair was softer than expected. His scar moved as he wrinkled his nose in his sleep before relaxing again, long lashes fluttering as he slept. I wonder how he got that scar?

My body was sore all over just like I thought it'd be. As far as reckless decisions go, I could do this one again. And I'm alive so like total plus. I pulled on a bra and panties but that's all I was willing to scavenge for right now. I tiptoed out of bed and pulled out some breakfast stuff. He didn't seem like a sweets kind of guy so American style is out. Maybe something hearty?

I heard creaky steps behind me and looked over to see the mystery man pulling on his shirt. He told me his name last night but for the life of me I just can't remember. He was about to say something when he spotted me, his eyes widening a bit. I smiled sheepishly at him, waving a spatula. I hope the breakfast thing doesn't freak him out.

"Morning!"

"Morning." He grunted.

I bit my lip before continuing.

"So I was thinking...since you bet dinner last night, I'll cook breakfast this morning. Since I had a good time?" I suggested, a little nervous.

He paused for a moment, glancing at the door before sitting down at the table. He watched me move about in the kitchen, making me slightly rethink the whole "I didn't die" perk. He's not much of a talker is he? I returned to breakfast, shoving the food around in the pan.

"So uh....what's your name? I didn't catch it last night."

He smiled at that.

"Fushiguro."

"Fushiguro." I repeated. "Do you like savory breakfast?"

He hummed a vaguely approving noise so I kept cooking. I jumped a little bit as the oil popped off the pan. Maybe a shirt would have been a good idea. I reached towards my spice rack and noticed the pepper was missing. I rolled my eyes. Satoru probably put it in the high cabinet again. He likes to do shit like that. I opened the cabinet and sure enough it was on the top shelf on the edge. Ugh. I got on my tiptoes when it was grabbed for me. I turned around grabbing the spice from him.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Mmm." He said but continued to stand there looking at me.

"Fushiguro?"

"Mm?"

"What are you doing?"

His eyes raked up and down my body.

"I'm thinking I didn't get enough last night."

I froze as he turned off the stove. He wasted no time, pulling me over to the counter and plopping my body there. With a quick motion, he opened my legs, taking off my underwear. I made a surprised squeak that made him chuckle. He covered my inner thighs with featherlight kisses before diving in. His tongue swirled and sucked on my clit, a low moan emitting from his throat. I gripped his hair, still reeling from this sudden change. With a smirk, he put my thigh on his shoulder to get a better angle, then continued.

After a bit, he replaced his tongue with his thumb. He used is other hand to move my bra, his mouth latching onto my nipple. His tongue swirled around the nub as he inserted two fingers, curling them up at the perfect pace. Loud breathy moans started flying out of my mouth as he picked up the pace. I gripped the counter to try to stay balanced as I started to lose myself in what he was doing. Those thick fingers curling into my g-spot over and over. He moved his mouth up to my neck, licking and sucking at the base. God this feels so-