Encore for Artemis' Savior

Previously, the battle against Snake Darkness had occurred. The XIO attack team decided to create a plan before hand on what they should do in order to defeat Abiel Orion.

That plan is to banish Abiel Orion far away in the constellation for good, similar to what the greek mythology legend had been written as.

But after the victorious battle against Snake Darkness, Stringlite had felt something strange.

It was a warning of Abiel Orion's vengeance and arrival on Earth since that alien goddess has a goal to mute Stringlite's sound.

The final battle has now come. Will Lindsey and Stringlite win this last fight to save Umezawa City?!

The world must rely on the savior of Planet Artemis, Ultrawoman Stringlite!

мaιn rooм - хιo вaѕe

Rushing in back to the main room of base, the group hurries as they all pant to catch their breath. The two captains saw them return in such of a hurry.

"What's the rush?" Kamiki asked.

"An alien goddess is coming down to the surface fast and we need to plan how we can banish it to the constellations far away." Asuna explained.

"Also Stringlite is not feeling well, her tone of voice is about to glitch." Lindsey added on. "I have to save her before Abiel Orion mutes her."

"Only option is follow the same way the greek legend had told." Daichi added on as well. "What do you think?"

"H-h-hurry- its about to come- approaching the Earth- anytime soon-" Stringlite warned as her voice began to glitch a bit.

"How was this legend written as?" Tachibana asked. "If we gather parts of a backstory, a plan can be made in an instant."

Lindsey grabs her devister and quickly types in to search for the original myth story, especially on how Zeus turned Orion into a constellation.

Results came in an instant as she projects the data on the big screen so everyone can read it.

"What does it say?" Hayato asked as everyone takes a look at the screen, reading it.

"Says that Orion had a goal to kill every animal except for the earth goddess and Zeus turned him into a constellation along with the incoming scorpion that was sent to kill Orion." Wateru said.

"Basically in this situation for Abiel Orion, I assume that alien goddess wants to get rid of every sound. As a result, this might have caused Stringlite to have a sensation of this pain." Lindsey said.

"I-it- it hurts- Linds-" Stringlite mumbled.

"Hang in there, Stringlite. We can go through this together." Lindsey said to comfort her.

"How much time until the alien goddess approaches the Earth?" Kamiki asks.

"T-15 minutes is the time left. The source is approaching fast.. towards here." Takeru informed.

"Abiel Orion is coming here to XIO!? This is bad, that alien goddess is really tracking down Stringlite for sure." Lindsey said.

"We have to do something quick, captain." Wateru said.

"Wateru, Hayato, let Mamoru and Rui know to set up the barrier immediately. Then come back to assist since we will be attacking from ground." Kamiki ordered.

"Roger." Wateru and Hayato saluted as they hurried to the lab.

"And for the rest, prepare for attack and guard outside. Tachibana and I will come help too." Kamiki added.