Star Musician's Wonderland {Part 2}

┌──═━┈━═──┐
𝖯𝗋𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗅𝗒 𝗈𝗇 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝟣 𝗈𝖿 𝖴𝗅𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗐𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝖲𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝖬𝗈𝗏𝗂𝖾
Lindsey arrives to the magical city of Andrela by a glowing stage pass. She reunites with Mimino and Yausmi who also came as well, then meeting a pop star sensation resulting to help Miralei on her debut live until an unknown figure approaches.
└──═━┈━═──┘

"That guy is dressed up looking like prince more like." Yasumi pointed out. "But could be both."

"Who are you!? Are you the one who did this surprise attack on us!?" Mimino questioned.

"Glad you asked. I am Wagner, composer of revolution." Wagner introduces himself.

"I knew it. He is a composer." Lindsey said. "Are you planning something bad or what!?"

"Oh yes I have something in mind." Wager then points to Miralei who was peeking a bit. "Her jewel necklace may be a hint."

Lindsey, Mimino, and Yasumi all took a quick look at Miralei's necklace gasping a bit. They all turn back towards Wagner.

"That necklace.. it must be that energy that defeated that kaiju earlier." Lindsey said to herself.

"You will never get the necklace! Miralei needs it for her debut." Lindsey shouted.

"No matter what you do, us three will stop your composure on your next movement." Mimino added on.

"You- until next time.. Ultrawomen." Wagner began to be furious, growling, disappearing away from the scene with a flick of his cape.

As when the coast was clear, the other people who were hiding came out resuming their duties in relief that the intense action from before was over.

"Nice joke Mimiko." Yasumi said. "But here is a concern. Why is Wagner aiming for the necklace?"

"I witnessed the necklace glow when our dresses added a new look. Happened again right before I shot my beam." Lindsey started to think.

"That could mean Wagner wants that power from inside of the necklace for himself in use for something bad." Mimino added on.

Miralei speaks as last after when she had a moment of deep thinking. "You two may be right. Wagner is aiming for my necklace for sure, it has a secret power only I can use."

"What kind of secret power does it have?" Yasumi asked with curiosity.

"The power of a grand melody that can spread the joy of music to every fan." Miralei said.

Lindsey, Mimino, and Yasumi all go in amazement after hearing what Miralei had said about her necklace. Until the stage manager approaches the group.

"Miralei, rehearsal on stage for the debut live is going to start in couple minutes. Also, the backstage dancers will rehearse along too." The stage manager said.

"On my way." Miralei replied as the stage manager nodded, walking to the stage to wait for them. "Come with me! The fun is about to start!"