𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙊𝘿𝙐𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉

╰┈➤ ACE X GOJO READER

(Y/n), Gojo
Alias: Marine Empress
Mask admiral.

[ One Piece ]

As a mysterious girl no one really knows where she really come from but Monkey, D Garp claims that you're his grandchild.

But that's not the truth.

You we're found abandoned on the sailing boat coming from the windmill village island.

-APPEARANCE-

She is very tall standing at 187.86cm (6'2), considered to be attractive by any men and women even tho her eyes are cover and never seen by anyone.

-PERSONALITY-

She is loveable but manipulative and always took advantage on weak pirates. Doesn't care about anybody else with exceptional of her allies.

Bad persona.

Seductive, she loves to tease and manipulate men in order to get what she wants and leave them hanging in the end.

-ABILITIES-

MULTIPLE POWERS

Devil fruit: Gitai-no Mi
(Also known as Mimicry fruit.)

Her devil fruit can mimic any powers of any users.

Observation Haki
Conqueror Haki

SIX EYES

Develop by her clans powers, the reason why she got abandoned because Y/n was the only last user of limitless. They hid and chose to let her free from the ocean hoping that someone will found her. After all he clan got wipe out.

WARNING/ DISCLAIMER⚠️

Hello! Author- san here just wanted to say that this book will somehow only focus on ace because he's the main character's love interest.

I do not own any of this character they belong to oda who owns one piece.

Writing skills.

My writing is different compare to other's i always use POV then sometimes 3rd person view.

RULES⚠️

No rude comments.
No swearing.

If you can't follow this rules then you're getting mute by this book.