001

[ Lost In The Fire✔︎ ]

-♡︎-

CAN YOU EVEN, Accept the fact that it already happen this time that the brother's claim the promises of them to become a pirate. You're the only one that proclaim Garp's wish to become an marine navy holding the position of the fourth admiral.

Your devil fruit is quiet powerful, ever since you got the position the name (Y/N), Gojo spread around the seven seas like virus, even the emperors of the sea's know exactly who you are.

You lazily sat on the swivel chair proceeding to feast on your pile of sweet foods while your grandfather had the most disgrace look ever.

"Those brats never listen. Ace had the most high bounty compared to luffy."

He said out loud, before crumbking the paper into a ball and throw it anywhere across the room with less care.

"He went through a lot ji-chan from his spade pirates to joining the white beard pirates as the second division commander..." You said rolling your eyes, stuffing some sakura mochi on your mouth.

Then Garp thought about something before glancing at his only grandchild that never bothered to disobey him.

"It's been so long since you last saw them right?" He said.

Your eyebrow furrowed in confusion before giving him a questionable look.

The side of his lips form into an amuse smile, like he just thought about something that can satisfied you.

"Why don't you go and go visit Ace and luffy..."

It made you had a amuse smile as well before leaning your head back on the chair.

"Sure.."

The two marine remember exchange an agreement to each other as (Y/n) proceeded to go and look for ace and luffy. It's really been so long since she last saw the brothers.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the sea was an extremely large ship called Moby Dick, own by the white beard pirates. The second division commander was busy looking at the news paper every government had release for updates. But he isn't looking for any particular news that can caught her attention, Ace was looking for (Y/n)'s update.

Currently, holding the fourth admiral position in the marine government it's very difficult to have that position so ace was shockingly surprise knowing that you got title within just a year without any sweats.

He really wanted to see you again, but  the pirate somehow thought that you already forget about luffy and him.

During the days, they were young him, sabo, and luffy was the only once getting along while you chose to be alone and remain mysterious with the bandage around your eye.

They really wanted to saw what's even underneath that eye, the color or what her pupils shape like.

is it huge or not.

Ace literally had no idea, he wanted to saw your entire face because the pirate know how attractive her features are, including her kind personality. He didn't know he felt this way towards a girl that didn't even took a liking to him.

It's like his heart was pierced by cupid to be madly in love with her until the end.

"What are you even lookin at- yoi?" Marco, the first division commander finally sneak up behind him, staring at the paper that Ace has been looking at for the past three minutes.

"Nothing...It's just....*sigh*...forget it.." Ace muttered, before throwing away the paper across the ship with less care as he rest his arms on the counter of the ship with a look of frustration.

He look desperate. This really need to stop. The thoughts running on his mind while fixing his orange hat.

Marco was left dumbfounded on his reaction, watching the pirate look so confuse, worried, and frustrated. He knew something was wrong but chose to stay silent and let him be.

"What do you think about Gojo, (Y/N)?" Ace finally spoken glancing hi way behind the male he was talking to.

"The Marine Empress? She's dangerous and cunning according to the pirates that encounter her. Why you ask about her?"

"I don't know. I feel like she's a threat for all of us Pirates."

"She is- yoi. Killing, and using pirates was her main desire that's why sometimes pirates called her the devil..."

"I don't believe that."

He sighed, and stare at the sky this is the second time marco was confused because this man never open up about something on his past life.

Was it all a lie? Is she really bad?

■□■□■□■□■□■

This is just a teaser but the next update will held how (Y/n) was a child along with the ASL.