𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘

𝑶𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒓 25, 4:30 𝒂𝒎, 𝑴𝒂𝒙'𝒔 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆

Max had woken up quite early that morning in pure excitement and anticipation for her Disney trip with her class. She had double checked her bags three times before she was sure she was ready. There was only one problem left to solve, her outfit. She quickly video called her best friend in the world, Elena.

4:45 𝒂𝒎, 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒂'𝒔 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆

Elena picked her phone up from off her bed and answered the call. She had already been dressed for at least and hour.

"Whats up," Elena asked the girl on the other side of the phone.

"I have a huge problem and I need your help," Max responded.

Elena's brain started to question every thing that could have happened just when Max said "I don't know what outfit I'm gonna wear!"

Elena laughed and replied "Well what outfits are you thinking."

"Well I was thinking of wearing either my blue poka dot dress with my blue sparkly ears but I had this idea to wear a pair of jean shorts with a red tank top and tower ears," Max responded in an almost desperate tone.

"I think you should definitely wear the Tower outfit, it's probably gonna be the most comfortable on the bus ride," Elena commented.

"That's perfect! You are a life saver Elena Lućia," Max added.

5:06 𝒂𝒎, 𝑬𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒐'𝒔 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆

Emilio was not ready to shooken awake by his best friend at 5 in the morning. His best friend, Wyatt had stayed the night before the big trip because his parents couldn't take him to school that morning.

"Dude, just let me sleep for 5 more minutes," Emilio winned.

"No can do my good friend," Wyatt said half laughing.

"Fine but at least let me have my coffee before you go all hyper Wyatt on me," Emilio said.

"Fine with me, I'm hungry anyway," Wyatt answered.

They walked the 10 feet from Emilio's couch to the kitchen. Emilio opened the fridge and grabbed his carten of coffee and poured some into his cup. This is gonna be a long day he thought and sipped at his coffee.

5:20 𝒂𝒎, 𝑨𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒏'𝒔 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆

Aeryn had wanted to wake up early but not as early as she did. About 2 hours ago her little sister had came in her room and woken Aeryn up because she was "hungry" but when Aeryn made her breakfast she ate bites and was full. With her free time before she had to go to school Aeryn packed her suitcase, since she has procrastinated it until the day of the trip and got dressed. She unlocked her phone for the first time since last night and saw 4 missed calls and about 30 missed texts from Enzo. Oops.

5:39 𝒂𝒎, 𝑬𝒏𝒛𝒐'𝒔 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆

Enzo had texted Aeryn at least 30 times before she finally responded.

"Jeez dude, why are you spamming my phone so much," Aeryn texted.

"Um, well you know how I have crush on this guy" Enzo responded.

"Wyatt," Aeryn corrected.

"Yeah, well he texted me this morning saying good morning and asked if I'm excited for the trip, what should respond to him with " Enzo texted quickly.

"Ok, let me get this straight, you spammed my phone all morning because your crush texted you," Aeryn questioned.

"I'm mean, kinda," Emzo replied.