Chapter 6

My eyes flew open as I looked at the gun pointing at me. "OH MY GOD!!! W-What are you..." What's with this random guy...no WAIT! I've seen that guy before. He bumped into me when I came here. I looked at him and he had a very confused look on his face. "No offence, but you like an odd guy." The man said slowly putting the gun down. Odd? "I-I uhh..." "Because I seen guys with long hair and have ponytails, but you look different." I can't tell if it's a good thing or a bad thing. Still looking at me trying to see what's going on, I hear the door open. I look down to see a little boy so adorable that I can just die right now…well I'm about to. "Big bro Marco, who is it?" Marco huh? That's a nice name, but what is not nice is that this gun is pointing right at me. "Go back inside Josh, I almost forgot what I was going to do to this guy." About to pull the trigger, the little boy gets in front of me. "No big bro, no killing." Marco looks at me then puts the gun down. "You could've gotten shot little bro." He looked at him with a sad face. "Fine little bro." Sigh I sighed in relief when I saw the gun away from me. "Your lucky punk, come in." I walked in right after um…Josh I think that's his name. I walked in and sat down in front of a table that looks like it's going to break soon. "So…what's your name and how did you find this place?" I looked up at him then looked back down. "I'm Ashl-... umm I'm Ash and I didn't mean to come here, I fell through that fence because I was getting chased by stealing this." I showed them the bag of chips and I saw drool all over the table when I looked up. "Are you going to finish all of that?" I looked at the bag then back at them. "Umm no I don't think so. Why? Do you want some?" Both of their heads nodded. I just let them have it. Maybe if I was nice to them they would let me stay. "But I want just a little." They let me grab a hand full and I told them that was enough. Then I started eating like crazy. "You were hungry right?" Josh said with a smile. I looked back at him. "Just a little." Right when I said that, they started to laugh. I was really confused at what was going on, but I just ignored it. "Well I'm Marco and this is Josh." I gave them a smile. "So your name is Ash. Like in Pokemon." I slowed down my eating and stared back at Marco. "Yeah I know. It's a weird name." Josh then stared at Marco like if he was being rude. "Marco might think its a weird name, but I like it!" Josh finished that with the cutest face ever and I couldn't resist. I grabbed him and hugged him like a python. "You're so CUTE!!!" After ten seconds of hugging him, I stopped and looked at both of them. They both started staring at me and I put Josh down. My face turned bright red. I'm so embarrassed. All of a sudden Marco started laughing. I looked up and was surprised to see him laugh so cute. "What's so funny." I asked Marco with a confused look on my face. "What's funny is that you're saying Josh is cute when you're the one that's being cute." My face turned into a darker red. Why is my face hot? Am I blushing? "So Ash, do you have a place to stay?" A question from Josh and I'm glad he asked. "Umm…I don-…no I don't." A smile appeared on Josh 's face and then he turned to Marco. "Can he stay with us!?" Marco looked at me then back at Josh. "I need to stay at least a year?" Marco looked at me. "Why a year?" "Well I going to leave somewhere else in a year." Josh looked at me sad. "Really why?" "I just need to go back where I was from. At my...umm home town." Josh looked at Marco. "So can he stay." Marco smiled. "You know what? You can stay as long as you want!" I was happy but at the same time confused. "Really!? Just like that?" "Yeah, what did you what me to say?" I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. You don't want anything in return?" "Nah your a cool guy and I trust you." I smiled at him. "Thank you!!!"