Chapter Five-Morning

By 7:00 AM, the next morning, the front doorbell rang.

       I struggled to open my eyes.

       And I got out of bed, opened my bedroom door, and headed downstairs in my nightgown. I hoped I wasn't too sexy.

        And reached the front door.

        "OPEN THE DOOR, MANDY!", yelled Jenny.

         I did.

        Jenny was hung over.

         "You're plastered!", I said.

          "So. I was with Don. I think. He was so nice...", Jenny said. She stared at me. I shook my head.

                   "Who's Don?". I asked.

          "Some guy I met at The Real Tea House", Jenny smiled.

          "Really...Isn't that a place for toffy types?", I asked.

          "Don is toffy. But he makes me feel good", Jenny answered. I rejected rich, toffy men. They were trouble.

             "So, I got coffee brewing now", I said.

              "Love some coffee", Jenny said. And then she headed to the RESTROOM, and closed the door, and had a shower in private.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Suddenly I saw Beth and Lauren. They had smiled at me.

                "Good night, ladies?", I asked.

                 "No. Boring. So boring, that I need some tea", Beth answered.

                  "Coffee please, Mandy", said Lauren, "...Where's toffy girl?", added Lauren.

                   "In the RESTROOM", I said.

                  "God, have you seen toffy boy, Mandy? He's like Johnny Depp and Daniel Craig...shirtless....HOT!", said Beth.

                   "Really? Got pics?", I enquired.

                    And the girls showed me on the I-phones.

                    "OMG!", I yelled, and laughed so loud that I let them inside...before I got too hot under the collar.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Jenny was dressed in a blue colored dress, brown colored stockings, a blue colored dress, a black colored bra, and high-heeled shoes.

                     "I feel really awful. Don was amazing", Jenny said.

                     "Christ, Jenny. You sound like Brooke from Bold & The Beautiful", I said. I gave her Earl Grey Tea.

                    "Thanks Mandy. I don't think I'd watch...What did you do last night, Mandy?", Jenny answered.

                    "Angelli gave me dinner in the gym...And an lovely massage...Then I watched Sex & The City Season 1 on BluRay DVD, with hot popcorn", I said.

                   "Holy crap! How much for that?", asked the girls.

                    "$200", I smiled.

                 "OMG! OMG! OMG!", they added.

                "If you go to the gym more often...you'll be getting a lot of perks", I said. I smiled at the jealous looks on their faces.

               As they rested in the kitchen by sitting on the chairs, I headed upstairs and had a shower, while the girls watched the online entertainment news on the Internet.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Ten minutes' later...

I turned the faucets off. Then I opened the glass door. I grabbed a red colored towel off the rack. After I dried myself, I wrapped the towel around my breasts. Then I brushed my teeth, combed my hair, then  I stared in the huge mirror.

                "Nice, Mandy. Look good!", I said to myself.

                I saw the blooming purple colored flowers in the huge garden outside. I dreamed of sexy men in the garden. Their rippling muscles caused me to shiver. And then they carried me into the garden...and proposed love to me...with a massive diamond wedding ring in an expensive, gold colored case...

                  ...But, sadly, that was a dream...

I re-focused.

                 I opened the RESTROOM doors, walked downstairs, and catched up with the girls. I felt so good that I knew that the morning was just beginning.

                   "Let's have some more coffee...And teas...And have another Ladies' Day". I said.

                   "Ok, let's go!", Jenny, Beth, and Lauren said.

                   And, as I locked up, we all headed down the road towards the coffee and tea Restaurant...and began celebrating another afternoon with my friends.

Page 5