Chapter Six-Restaurants and coffees

We headed to the Coffee and Tea Restaurant.

        "Nice day!", I declared.

        I opened the double doors.

        A smartly dressed Waitress smiled at me.

        She had short, black colored hair, brown colored eyes, and petite. She wore a blue colored suit, blue colored skirt, brown colored stockings, slim legs, pink colored panties, and black colored high-heeled shoes on her small feet.

           "Hello. Table for 4". The woman said.

           "Yes. Under Sheppard", I told her in an American accent.

           "Of course...Come with me please", she said.

            And we followed her through the brightly-lit foyer, across the red colored carpet, and through the purple colored curtains, that led to the main hall of the Restaurant itself...and towards our table...and seats.

__________________________________________________________________________________

We had excellent seats. There were so many couples that we knew it was Valentine's Day. Trust us to go there.

            "OMG! Cheesy romantic music". I begun.

            "Hush, Mandy. Now, we'll have the Heart Lovers' Steak, vegetables, French mustard, onions, carrots, and gravy. And coffees". Lauren said.

             "4 steaks with everything. Plus coffees", I said in a New York accent. I had spent my childhood in America.

               I didn't say 'Toilet'; I said 'Faucet'.

                "Excellent, as an entree, we have garlic bread", the Waitress said.

                 "Two garlic breads", I said.

                    "Good. It'll be half an hour", the Waitress said.

                    We watched her leave...as we rested our legs, and begun to talk  about the days' news with our I-phones.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Suddenly, to our shock, Chad was with...her!.

                     "Yo, ladies! Happy Valentine's Day", Chad said.

                      "Yo! What are you doing Chad? Being on Australia's Top Gangsta Show", Lauren asked.

                         His wife glared at Lauren.

                        "Now, Ladies...Please enjoy Valentine's Day. I don't see Ashton Kutcher around", said Beth.

                        "I hate that movie", Chad's wife said.

                        "Why?". I asked.

                         "Too cheesy. Try Sleepless in Seattle", she answered.

                         "Really, I prefer Sex & The City. Not the movies". I said. I watched her glare at me.

                          "Not a SJP fan". Jenny said.

                        "Who's SJP?", she asked.

                        "Sarah Jessica Parker". I answered.

                       "I don't know her", Chad's wife said. She wore a gold colored dress, brown colored stockings, and black high-heeled shoes.

                     Beth wore a black colored dress, brown colored stockings, and black high-heeled shoes. Lauren wore a black colored dress, black colored stockings, slim legs, and black colored high-heeled shoes.

                    Jenny wore a black colored dress, black colored stockings, and black high-heeled shoes. We also wore red colored lipstick on our mouths.

                   "Come on, honey. If we don't get a table...we're not going to get one. Bye Ladies!". Chad said.

                 And, as the Waitress served the garlic bread, we took  a long, deep breath...and ate our entrees in silence.

Ten minutes' later, our lunch was served...and coffees.

                "Thank you!", we all said, as the Waitress smiled and left Table 7.

  "Ok, Ladies, to life, love, and the future!", I said.

               "TO THE FUTURE!", Jenny, Beth, and Lauren yelled. Then we lowered our voices...and enjoyed our meal...and coffees.

Page 6