Chapter 22

POV: Eret

Wilbur and Dream were looking around the castle while I pulled Tommy aside. 

"What's wrong, Eret?" Tommy asked me. 

I take in a deep breath. "So......Dream really is dead...."

Tommy sadly nodded. "Yeah. Ghostbur found him in the woods."

"He looks younger without his mask on. And smaller." I commented. 

"Hm?" Tommy looks at Ghostdrè. I see his eyes widen. "He does...maybe it's because thats just the way his ghost came."

".........he looks about your age Tom......I don't think that that is normal...." I wisper., in concern .

Tommy stays quiet for a good minute before nodding. 

"Eret!!" Ghostdrè runs over to me, breaking the tension between me and Tommy. I smile over at him, and so does Tommy. Ghostbur follows him over to us and stands next to Tommy, overseeing what was happening.

"What is it, Ghostdrè?" I ask.

"Can I wear your crown for a minute, please?" Ghostdrè asks. 

"Sure." I take off my crown. "Just be sure not to break it or lose it."

"Ok! I promise!" Ghostdrè takes my crown and puts it on his head. "I feel like a king!!"

Tommy laughs at him. "King of what?"

"Uhhhhhhh........snow!" He declared. 

I smile at him, and notice something hidden behide his hair. Before I can ask him about it, he hands he back my crown. I quickly put it on so I can ask him.

"Ghostdrè.....what's that?" I ask, moving his hair.

He looks at me, confused. On his face where hia hair was originally, were two carved masks. One had a frown on it, and the other had a creepy smile on it. Did Dream do this? By the looks of it, it would be very painful to do such a thing........so what was it? 

And...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Who did it?....

POV: Ghostdrè

Eret moved my hair. I was confused , what did he see? Was it a scar? I know many people have those things here, I've seen it! I watch Tommy and Ghostbur look at what it is. I can hear the gasp, making me uneasy and nervous. What was it? Was something wrong with me? Will they not like me anymore? What can I do to fix whatever is wrong with me?! I don't want anything to be wrong with me!

I start to tear up, confused and worried. 

I don't want to be here right now.....

-----

 Not THAT long. But I WILL be posting more later!

Goodbye wonderful people!

Memes of the chapter: