•~Chapter 1:Introductions~•

(AN:OMG FINALLY I'VE FINISHED CHAPTER 1,now give me a reward /j.
Also,I may add my OC,Harry,as a kind of character whose an acquaintance to the reader.He'll probably be included in the next chapter as like a co-worker the reader h̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶u̶t̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ is friends with but I'm not sure if that would annoy you guys so feel free to tell me what you think.
Anyways,enjoy :) )

You walk towards the two doors and take a deep breath,you've been very anxious for your meeting with the principal.You exhale and push the doors with a smile on your face.You expected to see children left and right,smiling as they chatted with their friends but you were surprised as soon as you looked at the scene in front of you.

Instead of smiling and chatting kids,all the students you could see wore frowns and sad looks.You looked at them all confused.Where were the kids with smiling faces?You swore on the job application it said this school was a joyous place for everyone!Did you get the wrong address or school?

You looked around the place and frowned,this place honestly was a piece of trash..you kind of regretted going here but you knew you really needed a job.You've only just rented out an apartment and you need to pay rent in around 3 weeks so you were desperate.You just sighed and thought to yourself,this place will have to do..

You continued to walk aimlessly though the halls,looking around and not paying attention to your surroundings.

"Hm..its really- GAH!"
You screamed as you fell to the ground,your bag's contents falling out as well.

"Gah..ouch.."
You groaned,holding your head.

"Sorry.."
You heard a voice mumble grumpily in front of you.

You looked up to see a short,stubby man who wore a white blouse,he also wore a toupee that was obviously fake.He began to pick up a few of your things and gave them to you,you shyly grabbed them from his hands.

"Thanks.."
You said quietly as you put them back in your bag.

"No problem,I'm Mr.Krupp by the way.Wait,who are you?"
Asked the man as he stood up,you don't{ing the same.

"Oh uh I'm Y/N S/N and I'm looking for a job here,if it's alright could you help me look for the principal's office,please?"
You asked shyly as you rubbed your hands.

He looked at you in disbelief,as if he was surprised you wanted a job here.He quickly stopped and nodded.

"Yeah,just follow me."
He said as he began to walk off,you began to follow him.

After a few minutes,you both finally arrived at the principles office.

Mr.Sneedly

The door read,you guess it was the principle's name.

"Here we are,good luck..you'll need it"
Said Krupp as he walked off.

You anxiously looked at the door and gulped,you're just gonna pray this interview goes well..

Melvinborg POV:

I sighed bored as I spun around in my chair.I looked at the file that was on my desk and picked it back up.

Y/N S/N

That's what the writing on the front said.I frowned and groaned in annoyance.I had no clue why I agreed on this stupid interview,it was wasting my time but I am in desperate need of teachers so I don't really have a choice.

Suddenly,there was a knock at the door.I sighed,It was probably the person wanting an interview or Y/N.

"Come in"
I said as I picked the file up and examined it for the second time.