18. Aiden and Brooke

Not proofread

Lizzie's pov
I woke up the next morning happy and excited. I get to go to France to see Sky play some volleyball, I also get to see Alessia oh and my siblings will be there so will Chris.

I put my toothbrush and stuff in my suitcase and rush out the door almost making Sky fall over. "Why are you in a rush?" She ask rubbing her eyes. "Wait. I already know" I shove her to the side and run downstairs.

Sky already packed her stuff last night so I just need to put the bags in the car and we are good to go. "Sky, are you ready?" I ask walking back up the stairs to check up on her.

I didn't get an answer. "Sky?" I open her door. I see her on her bed, with her blanket I gave her when she was just a little baby. I walk over and crouch in front of her, placing my hands on her knees for support.

"What's wrong?" She wipes a tear away. "I don't like flying" she looks up at me. "Awww it's okay. I'll be there with you so will Sienna. Flying is actually fun because you get to race birds in the air" she laughs at that.

"But what if the plane crashes and we die or we land on a random island and we can't leave" this girl. "I promise you that it won't happen. I have one of the best pilots out there and I trust him" she nods and hugs me.

"I'm sorry. I know I'm 15 and I act like a baby" I pick her up and she wraps her arms and legs around me. "Yeah but your my baby" I kiss her head and walk to my room.

"I wish I was with you for my whole life" she whispers. I tighten my grip around her and kiss her cheek. "I wish you were too" "can Chris teach me how to bike?" I bend down a little to grab something from my drawer.

"Why can't I?" I felt offended. I'm just kidding. "Well...Rose showed me a video of you biking and it didn't end well" I laugh. "I told her not to show it to anyone" she laughs.

"I'll buy whatever bike you want and Chris can teach you when we get back. Does that sound good?" "Yes" I grab some stress toys I have for the plane for Sky.

"Do you want to stay in my arms or jump down?" I ask walking out of my room. "Stay" I nod and walk downstairs with her. She's nod heavy at all which concerns me a little. Or maybe I'm just too strong?

"Do you want to bring your blanket?" I ask her. She climbs down probably knowing my arms are getting tired. "No" she whispers. I know she wants to bring it but doesn't want to tell me.

"Okay. Let's go then" she walks out the house with her little bag with crayons, book and stuff are inside. I quickly run upstairs to get her blanket and put it in my purse.

I then rush back downstairs, set the alarm and lock up. I see that Sky is talking with the Kennedy's. They are really nice. Ellie is like her sister and Evan maybe like an older annoying brother.

I see how the interact. Literally like siblings.

Skylar's pov
I walk out the house and see the Kennedy's outside. Well...only Ellie and Evan. They are doing something in the yard. I smile and walk over.

"Hey guys" they look up and smile. Well, Ellie does. Evan just rolls his eyes. "Heyyy, leaving already?" Ellie brings me into a hug. "Yeah" I sigh. "You'll do great! And it's in France!" She squeals.

I laugh. I like Ellie. She's like a sister to me. We get along very well. "How long are you there for?" Evan ask crossing his arms. "Um like 3 or 4 days. Why?" "Just wondering so I can plan things to annoy you" I groan at that. He's always annoying us.

I hear the car door shut so I think I should be going. "You should go" Ellie tells me waving to someone behind me. Probably mom. "Yeah see you later" I hug them both. "Say hi to your parents for me!" I yell as I run to the car and get in.