Chapter 11

Aubrianas POV
I didn't know what Taylor did to Nash but I'm kind of happy that Taylor did that for me. I got a text from Christy that said that she is pulling up. I went downstairs and unlocked the door and opened it. Christy came in and we went upstairs. I definitely had to tell her what just happened so I did. "Hey, I gotta tell you something that might take a while so get comfortable" "uh, okay" she said with a laugh. "Okay, here we go. So I went on Twitter just a lil after you left. And Nash called me a whore,slut, and bitch. I told Taylor then he came here and told me that he is gonna beat his ass. I told him not to hurt him to badly. He said he wouldn't and he has been gone ever since." "Oh, wow." She said shocked. "Yeah" we watched tv and were on our phones as we waited for Taylor to come back. It was an hour later. I heard a knock on my door. So me and Christy automatically ran down stares and opened it. It was Taylor! We went upstairs and as I was holding his hand I noticed that his knuckles were red. We sat on my bed. "What the hell happened to your knuckles taylor" "okay, I went to cams and I grabbed Nash out of the living room and dragged him outside and punched him in the face and told him to never contact you again" "Taylor! I told you not to hurt him badly" "trust me babe I could have done worse" "oh" I went to the bathroom to get some rubbing alcohol for his knuckles.
Taylor's POV
After I beat Nash up I drove to aubrianas to tell her what happened. I pulled into her driveway and knocked on her door. She automatically answered we went upstairs and I told her what happened. I swear to god next time I see him he better run. Aubriana went into the bathroom and got some rubbing alcohol for my red knuckles. I saw that her friend Christy was there we didn't fully meet so I decided to introduce myself. "Hey Christy I'm Taylor caniff" "hey I'm Christy" we watched tv and just talked and got on our phones.
A/N: I know it's a short chapter. But comment if I should add them becoming famous and making vines and stuff. Or if I should make some of the other boys flirt with Aubriana and then she falls in love with one of them. Just comment ideas. Vote too. Ily, bye!😘😘