Error

Waking up, you laid there. Remembering the moments of yesterday. "WELL GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!" You would hear Sundrop by the door, looking over you seen him in a apron and had a plate of pancakes in his hands. "Oh- well thank you." You said, getting up. "Well you need to have great nutrition before we go on with our plans today!" You shook your head "P L A N S ?" He'd nodded quickly. "We gatta clean this house up first! Then go out and buy some art supplies because my good sunny sun you don't have ANY drawing pencils in here! Theeeen I had looked up on my gps that there's a carnival around here and then we ca-" you stopped sun for a second "hold on hold on, idk if we could do all of that sun- I was kinda just plannin to hang at home all day-" sun would smile and place his hands on his hips. "Sunshine why not go outside and enjoy the sun! Than staying in here..- so go on, go on. Get dressed!" Sun would turn you around and push you a little forward back in your room. Technically you needed to buy some stuff for the house anyways. So you ate your pancakes as you gotten dressed. You wore a white shirt with a light brown jacket and some jeans, finding your light brown round sun-glasses. You head out to show sun your fit. Sun head would spin as he smile big. "Oh wow! You look dazzling!" You smiled, placing your hand behind your head. "Aww thanks- I'll get y'all some outfits also!" Sun would happily clap his hands and jump up and down. You start to grab your keys but sun would take it before you could even grab it. "How about we walk!" You stared at sun "sun- you do know the shops are far from here right?" Sun would nod and walk over to the front door. "Come on y/n! It'll be fun!" You knew this wasn't gunna be fun at all, but you accepted it anyways, walking out the house and locking your door. You and sun started to walk the side walk and you look over, "so you have a gps- how far are we on foot?" His eyes went black for a minute then came back. "45 minutes!" You groan "45 minutes..?!  That's so long-" sun would shake his head "as long as you have a partner-" he'd place his hand on his chest "comme moi~...then you don't have to worry about the time!"

{writer note= comme moi means "like me" in french, for the ones who don't know the saying}

Rolling your eyes and smiling, you gazed at a person walking their dog. Sun would look down at you, looking at the person. He'd glare a bit and hold your hand which startled your bit, "SO sunshine! What would you like to do? As entertainment wise-" he'd smile but something seems to be a bit off. "Uhh...well you said that there was a carnival we could go there-" he'd nod would started walking a bit faster to get away from the stranger walking their dog. You quickly followed along since he was holding your hand. "Sun- hey hey slow down." He'd refuse to listen, Keeping his pace. "sundrop!" He'd stop and his head would spin. "Yes y/n..?" You let go of his hand. "You alright? You seem off-" he'd laugh. "Oh don't worry! I'm perfectly fine." You slowly nodded. "Alright then...". As time went by, y'all finally made it to the mall. "Oh my god...we're never walking this far again..." you held sun hand "alright we're just gunna go to the clothes area, okay?" Sun nodded happily as he looked around in amazement. Y'all walked through the mall looking for the clothes shops. Sun would glare at the people walking by you or looking at you and him. He'd then pick you up in his arms- "sun!- put me down right now!" You slightly yelled. Sun would hold you tighter until you heard moon voice box "sun...put y/n down...it's okay." He'd sigh and place you down, still holding tight to your hand. "Sun what's up with you? You've been acting strange all day." Sun would stay silent, looking away feeling embarrassed of what he did. You face palm and went to your left to the restrooms, pulling sun in there also. You shut the door and turned the lights off. As always, you heard the buzzing of them transfer. "Starlight?" Moon would say, crouching down in front of you. "What's up with sun? He's acting strange." Moon would nod and place a hand on his cheek. "Well...we were made for protecting kids from S T R A N G E R S....and there's a lot of people around you that we don't fairly know...plus sun is probably jealous-" you folded your arms and smiled, shaking your head. "Well I can't have sun being like this in public- can you take over?" Moon would sigh "I can't- there's not enough darkness out there for me" you thought for a moment smiled. "Well I can get y'all a hoodie! That could shield y'all from the light a bit!" He'd stand back up "well I'm not sure starlight- but we could try it.." you nodded and pointed at moon then to the floor to say 'stay here'. You then walked out of the restroom to go find the hoodie. "Ohhh I need to hurry before anything else happens..."