Error Pt2

You walked around quickly trying to find the clothes area. As you was away, you was oblivious of what was happening with moon and sun.-

{in the restroom- "sun. Chill- they'll be back in a bit."  Moon would mumble, leaning on the wall. "Moon y/n could be in trouble! Or what if she's leaving us!? OHNO or abandoning!?" Moon would glare, feeling the same stress as sun would have right now. "SUNDROP...they will be back...they wouldn't leave us like this.." he said snarling at sun. There was silence for a moment. "Moony..I'm deeply sorry..." moon would raise a eyebrow at sun choice of words. "What do you mean your sor" moon would fall to the floor, clinching his hands into a fist as sun forced their way in control. "S U N... STOP IT! Stop!" Moon yelled as he screamed out in agony.

{back to y/n- you'd had finally found the clothing area, rummaging through the different hoodies, trying to find a good one for sun and moon to share in the meantime. "AHA- OoOoOoo..this looks perfect." You held up the hoodie.

"Not the best one but this'll do perfectly

"Not the best one but this'll do perfectly." You exclaim but as you did- you heard a loud scream coming outside the clothing store. You hurried and bought it then went outside to take a look. "Eclipes..? No...sun..? I..." you wasn't sure what you was looking at. Usually eclipse would be half of moon and sun but- it was mostly sun.. "WHERE IS MY SUNSHINE- TELL ME!" The animatronic would hold up a gentlemen as he pleaded that he didn't know what they were talking about. You was a bit frighten about what you was seeing but you walked up. "SUN! PUT HIM DOWN!" The animatronic head turned a whole 90 degrees to look at you. "S̵̙͕̀̃U̠҉̷̙ͦN̺̻̔̆ͅS̵̙͕̀̃Hͥ̽ͣ̃̔I̍̅̀̎̊N̺̻̔̆ͅḚͭ̉̇͟ !oh there you a r e.." the animatronic would drop the man, as other people screamed and started running away. "What are you doing!?" The animatronic eyes narrow at your angered voice, "I-I was just trying to find you l-love..." grasping his hands together and giving a smile. "I told y'all to stay  put! WHY DID-..why did you start attacking people!" The animatronic would crawl on all fours towards you then zip back up on their two feet,leaning over you. "What did you do to moon sun..." the animatronic got nervous at your question. "W-well- he's still here of course! I just..needed to take the wheel for a second.." you glared at sun and glitched the hoodie. "We're going home..." you said, glaring a bit at sun. As always sun would try and make you feel better- he chuckled and lifted you off the ground, spinning you around. "Oh sunshine! Don't be mad- I...I'm sorry? I just needed to make sure that you were safe!" You gripped sun arm tight. "Safe!? Sun I'm fine!- you didn't have to do this! YOU should not have done this!" Sun would slowly place you down, "FREEZE!" You heard a voice shout and you look to your left seeing cops, aiming their guns towards you and sun. "GET ON THE GROUND! HANDS UP-!" In a blink of an eye, you seen sun swiftly grabbed one of the cops hand with the gun and squeezed it, starting to break their hand and the gun in the process. Hearing the painful scream of the now hand broken cop the other cops started shooting and sun would dodge most of the bullets in the processes, running back to you- sun would pick you back up and started running muttering in the process "don't worry...don't worry..I got you..no hurt no hurt...your alright..your okay.." You held on to sun arm, wondering what was actually happening. Then as you knew it, you was in the parking lot. Sun would place you down as he spun, turning into his original normal self. "Get...in...the..car.." sun would nod, walking to the car and getting into the back seat, behind the driver seat so he wouldn't have to look at you in the eye. You sigh and got in the driver seat, turning the car on and driving off. As you drove, you would hear sun behind you apologizing to moon, over and over again. You took a deep breath- "sun..what did you do to moon..?" Sun would go silent for a moment and shakily say "I-I...d-deactivated him...".