Apologize. || Three

Purpled was in the bathroom, sitting on the floor. Tommy walked in, "You 'kay?" He asked as if it was not obvious. Tommy sat down with Purpled. They both sat in silence, Purpled was too lost in his own thoughts.

"I..I messed up Toms." Tommy smiled at the nickname, but quickly went back to worrying about Purpled. "How so?" He asked. Purpled was trying his best to hold back his tears, which he succeeded.

Purpled was a sensitive person wether he wanted to admit it or not. His best friends thought he was an asshole, to be fair he is, but still. "It isn't worth sharing. J-Just. Can you tell Fuzzy I said sorry?" The taller asked. Tommy stood up.

"I'm not a messenger..Sorry." He opened the bathroom door and walked away. That's when a stall door opened, shit. Purpled thought. It was Fuzzy. "And why do you wanna apologize to me? I thought you couldn't do anything wrong." He said in his normal cold voice, almost sounding like Mrs Which from "A Wrinkle In Time."

Fuzzy stared down at Purpled, "Get up now. Why do you hide your sadness?" He asked the taller boy. Purpled looked down, "I don't want to appear weak, neither do you. You do the same." They stared at each other.

"If you aren't unhappy sometimes you don't know how to be happy." Purpled never thought about that, why all of sudden Fuzzy knew these things. "Why are you..smart now?" He asked bluntly. Fuzzy looked at him and smiled.

Fuzzy helped Purpled up, "Experience is the mother of knowledge, it makes me wiser." "It wasn't very wise to make the bet." This made Fuzzy mad. He doesn't know why. It just did. "I'm not the one who agreed to fucking do it!" He yelled, it sounded like he was speaking Spanish because of his accent but he was not.

"I'm sorry, Fuzzy. I'm genuinely sorry." That took Fuzzy by surprise, Purpled never apologized to HIM. "Okay." That was it. No "It's fine." Or "Don't worry, I don't care." Just, "Okay."

Purpled stared at Fuzzy, "Do you forgive me?" He questioned. Almost tearing up.

"No."

— Purpled's POV —
No..no..no..FUCKING NO?! I wanted to drown myself. But what the hell did I expect?! Of course Fuzzy didn't forgive me! He was always the cold type. well ..not always. He use to be very chaotic, even after he took his pills.

But no..he did not even want to forgive me. "You bullied me into silence. Rule number 1, never get bullied into silence." Did I really?...I feel horrible. I'm a terrible person. I wish I can just turn back time.

"I'll think about forgiving you, Captain." He used my last name. I hated using my last name, I couldn't do the same to him because it would have a different affect. He would probably end up punching me if I used his correct last name.

Which was Only. His mother was named Katt Only, that's his biological last name as well. He hates it though. He never got along with his mother, therefore he hates her.

When Fuzzy walked out, so did I.

Later

It was the end of school and I remembered, I had to meet Tommy..time to break his heart. When I got there I saw Wilbur? I walked up to Tommy and him. "Purpled get the fuck away! You're just going to hurt him!" Hurt him? Hurt him?!

"No I wasn't!" Tommy looked confused, "Tommy, can you please tell your brother to leave. I have something important to tell you."

"Uhm..Wilbur. Please, go." Wilbur stared at Tommy angrily. "FINE!" He stormed off to his car.

Tommy stared at me and sat down on a bench, "Get up please. It's really really important." He stood up. "Fine, what is it?" I blushed.

"I kinda have to ask Deo, Tubbo, and Ranboo to come here as well." Tommy rolled his eyes, "They're spying on us right there."

"GUYS!" They laughed while getting out of the bushes and coming over near us. "Okay, so the thing is. I made a bet, it was that if I get you to love me I earn money. I agreed but then I realized how mean it was I ALSO realized that I like you and so do they." I said that really fast, but they heard me.

They didn't question how I knew...I knew because I saw their messages, but we don't speak about that. "I- uhm..Wilbur was right?" HOW THE FUCK DID WILBUR KNOW?!

"You better not be joking, Purpled." He pulled Ranboo down first and kissed him. Not gonna lie, kinda disturbing. Tubbo seemed into it like a weirdo. He kissed me next.

His lips were soft and tasted like bananas, probably what he ate for lunch. Then he kissed the other two, I don't really want to describe it. It was awkward for Ranboo and Deo because there height difference was...yeah.

"I hope that answers my reply." We all smiled, "Poly relationship then?" Tubbo asked. "Yeah!" Ranboo replied. This was the happy ending I needed.

A/N: Guys I'm sorry I didn't know what to do 😭 The rest of the book is just gonna be other POV's. Or past's