Fuzzy's POV || 1

I woke up to the sound of my brother crying, "Hey bud. What's wrong?" I asked him while climbing down the bunk bed. "D-Dad h..He won't wa-wake up." He was crying so he started stuttering a lot, it seemed like he was trying his best not to burst into tears.

"Don't worry, he's probably just tired." I had to calm him down. His name was Emerald.. my dad would often get drunk so that's why he wouldn't wake up. I hated my dad but not as much as my mother.

Katt Only. She isn't even my mother, she's just another burden I have to deal with.

"Come on, let me walk you to school after I get ready."

At school I walked up to the annoying boys. One of them previously bullied me, they also use to be my best friend.

"Queen." "Captain."

'Queen' was my last name. 'Captain' was Purpled's. "Guys-" Deo got cut off, "Shut it Deo." Me and Purpled both said together, he was such an idiot.

Deo was his friend yet he yells at him? No wonder they hate him...Purpled use to talk shit about them saying how they were stupid bullies. But now he's friends with them? Talk about a two-faced bitch.

"Typical Purpled. Always scaring off the losers." I scoffed, "Shut it, Fuzzy. Tell us what you want already." Tubbo yelled. I looked down and then looked back up, "I want you to admit that I am, and will always, be better than you." I smiled.

I didn't really want that, I wanted Purpled to apologize. We all damn well that isn't happening. So I had to improvise...great.

Purpled rolled his eyes, "I won't do that!" The taller said. "Okay then, want to make a deal?" I asked. Purpled nodded. Of course he did. If it meant he made money then he wanted to do it, although I never said anything about money.

"I bet you can't make Tommy fall in love with you."

"I bet I can!"

"Bet?"

"ITS A BET!"

With that we shook hands firmly. His hand felt soft, it's been a while since I held it. Well I didn't really HOLD it, I would never hold his hand. Even if we were friends...I like someone's else. Nova.