Chapter 2.

Diana POV.

I wake up in a bed I remember what happened I run out the door and I see Wanda cooking pancakes.

Diana“ *glares*.

Wanda“ *smiles* Morning princess I was just making some breakfast-.

Diana“ Where are my kids?

Wanda“ Calm down I didn't do anything harmful I just um *chuckles*.

I try to conjure vines but nothing comes from the ground or from outside.

Wanda“ Yeah Sweetie that's not happening.

She has the curtains open and I see a wasteland woods damn it so much for using the earth.

I get pulled and placed onto a chair and the pancakes are placed in front of me.

Wanda“ They're your favourite remember?

Diana“ *glares* I'm not hungry until I know where my kids are!

Wanda looks at me with a calm look and nods.

Wanda“ Ok ok just calm down.

She walks towards a door and opens it and my kids run out I hug them tightly.

Diana“ Helena Devin are you both ok!?

Helena and Devin are my twins they are my only family left.

Wanda smiles but I immediately put them behind and conjure flames.

Diana“ You stay away from my children.

Wanda“ *smiles* I won't harm them.

My flames disappear and I notice Wanda smile growing bigger.

Wanda“ Your in a hex I made princess except this hex will block your powers all of your powers.

Diana“ *shocked*.

I turn to my kids and smile.

Diana“ Go upstairs Mommy just needs to take care of this.

Helena“ Ok Mommy.

Devin“ *nods*.

They run upstairs and I run at Wanda but she has me in the air with a smile.

She moves her right hand towards her and I float toward her I struggle even more.

I'm inches away from her and she smiles and brushes my hair with her fingers.

Diana“ Wanda let us go please this isn't you-.

Wanda“ *chuckles* This is me the new me I lost almost everything but I remembered your here.

Diana“ Wanda we broke up because of this you practically controlled everything I did remember!

Wanda“ *growls* You don't need to remind me if I had my way you would've been still mine and those kids would be mine *smiles* Now they are mine as much as you are-.

I break out of her hold and I spin kick her across the face thank you Natasha for teaching me some things.

I run upstairs but I get pulled down by Wanda's powers and she gets on top of me.

Wanda“ *Laughs* Don't think I haven't predicted this I have more power than you could imagine.

She's gone mad what happened in Westview!?

Wanda“ Now-.

A portal opens and it's Stephen he blasts Wanda off and my kids run down the stairs and I grab them and jump into the portal.

Wanda“ *screams*.