Three

"Stupid. Stupid. Stupid." Chanyeol mumbled to himself as he mindlessly pushed the cart in front of him. He walked through countless aisle, picking things that he thought he might need before putting it inside the cart.

When he thought that he already got all that he needs, he proceeds to the cashier, mentally cursing because the wheels of his cart kept turning sideways. He eyed the aisle of chocolates beside the cashier and grumbled for he's sure chocolate will just worsen his on-coming cold. He wants the chocolates, but his throat hurts already.

Everything's not going well for him.

He sighed as he walked on the wet asphalt while carrying the numerous plastic bags. The drizzle making his hair slightly wet. Just then, a body collided on his a little bit harshly. The stranger turned to him then apologized before walking on a fast pace, not daring to look back again.

But the stranger looked at his back again, then ran. Chanyeol tilted his head in confusion.

Weird.

Then something or someone went pass him that made Chanyeol stop in his tracks.

"You got pick-pocketed, stupid!" The guy yelled, chasing the stranger that stumbled on Chanyeol a while ago. It took five seconds for Chanyeol to process the words and drop his plastic bags, and ran towards the thief. He managed to slip past through the guy who yelled a while ago in just a short amount of time.

"What the--" The guy said, already running slower while trying to catch his breath. His lungs and throat burned. The thief turned to an alley and Chanyeol followed.

"Don't come near me!" The thief screamed, stepping backwards. Coming in this dark alley was a wrong idea, it's a dead end. Now that he can take a good look at his victim, he's tall and well built, for sure he can't win over him.

"Just give me my wallet back." Chanyeol said, reaching out his hands.

"Finders, keepers." The thief mocked and Chanyeol grumbled, already done with the world. With his life. He was about to come closer and give the thief a piece of him when someone screamed while running towards them, pass through Chanyeol only to smack the thief on the face with his bag before kicking the thief in between his legs.

When the thief knelt down the wet and dirty ground, his face red and he can't breath. The guy looked for something in his body then when he found the wallet, he took and grasped the taller's wrist then ran again. Leaving the thief writhing in pain at the dark alley.

"Did you see me smack his face with my bag ha!" The guy laughed, but suddenly stopped running to catch his breath again. He handed the wallet to Chanyeol.

"Thank you." Chanyeol managed to say, he can already see his plastic bags a few feet away from them. Thankfully, no one took it this time.

"That was fun." The guy chuckled and Chanyeol didn't know if the guy's sane.