Chapter Two

When Felix woke up, he was alone in Hyunjin's bed. He sat up to see Hyunjin getting into the closet and getting out clothes for both of them for the day. Hyunjin always babied Felix which he loved, but it made it hard for him to hide his secret at times. Hyunjin sees Felix awake and smiles big at him. "Hi there baby boy. Did you sleep well? I'm sorry if I woke you up last night baby. Are you doing okay?" Hyunjin's sweet voice always made Felix feel safe. As he was about to answer Minho jumped down from his bunk and scoffed. " I put you to bed last night after you were so loud I couldn't sleep. Thank me, not him." Minho said walking into the bathroom to get ready for practice. Felix frowned and looked down, scared Hyunjin would think him a freak for coming into his bed after he was asleep. Hyunjin just rolled his eyes and walked over to him and whispered into Felix's ear "you cuddle better than him" and they giggled together.

After getting ready and eating a quick breakfast together, they head out with the others to the studio. During practice, most everyone went off into their lessons or other work, leaving Felix and Minho to work on some dance moves for the upcoming album they have been working on. Felix was having a bit of a hard time as he had hurt his wrist a few days prior. While he was released by their doctors, he was still fighting his secret as it did hurt from time to time. Minho noticed and stopped the music and looked at Felix with his mothering gaze, clearly knowing the younger was in pain. Felix looked down scared that he was going to get scolded for messing up his dance solo. To his surprise, Minho walked over and hugged Felix, rubbing his back. Felix let a single tear fall before pulling away and apologizing to him for messing up. Minho sighed and looked at his watch. "It's fine. It's getting late, let's go eat, okay?" Felix nodded, still looking

down.

As they were about to walk out of the studio, Hyunjin walked in with Jeongin. Hyunjin was hugging Jeongin, which made Felix jealous, though he would never admit it. They both stopped bickering to one another when they saw Minho and Felix and smiled at both of them. "Hey guys! We were gonna work on the dance, want to join?" Although Felix was hurting, he always wanted to spend time with Hyunjin. As he was about to agree, Minho grabbed Felix's hand and pulled him from the room saying, "we have been, we are going now, bye." and they left the room before they could get a response. Minho didn't let go of his hand until they were down in the café where Jisung and Changbin were sitting down. They both walked over to them, placing their bags down and getting in line to order their food. Felix looked at Minho and asked "hey, why did you take me out of the room from Hyunjin? I would have been okay staying if you wanted to go." Minho just scoffed and said "your wrist is hurting and don't lie saying it doesn't. I can tell. And if you stayed they would have wanted me to stay and I wanted to come eat with Jisung." lot even looking in Felix's direction. Felix looked down, as he was kind of hoping it was about him, not Jisung. Yes, as much as Felix has a small crush on Hyunjin, he had one as well on Minho, but again, he would never admit it.

Back at the studio, Hyunjin stared at the door for a moment, hoping he was going to see Felix and Minho for a while, as they haven't hung out for a while outside of their shared room. After a moment, he turned his attention back to Jeongin and smiled. They began their dance practice and worked on the new routine. After a few hours, Seungmin and Bangchan came into the dance room and began to practice with them. After another hour or so, Bangchan started to get closer to Hyunjin while the two maknaes wandered off after some time for another lesson. As much as Hyunjin liked Chan, he knew he was just about sex. Being a trainee for so long, he did not get the teenage experience like most of the other members did. Chan was dominate and always wanted what he wanted when he wanted it, and Hyunjin, though a power bottom, always seemed to melt when he was around and offered some pleasure. 

N/A

The next chapter will start with a trigger warning. 

Thank you for reading!