Chapter Seventeen

Minho woke up to being shaken madly. He jumped up wide eyed and confused. "What?! Huh?! What's going on...?" He looked to see Hyunjin stirring some before staying asleep. He looked over to Felix but his view was blocked by a slightly annoyed Bangchan. "Oh, hey Hyung, what's going on..? Why did you wake me up?" Chan sighed "We have that meeting today Min, remember? It was planned over a month ago. Come on and get up already, we have to leave in fifteen minutes." Minho stared off then jumped remembering the leaders meeting for him and Chan as the two oldest of the group. "Fuck! Okay okay, give me like ten minutes." Minho jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom to get ready, starting the shower.

Once Chan heard the shower going, he turned to leave when he noticed that he just got Minho up from Hyunjin's bed, and Hyunjin was in his bed too. Chan couldn't help but look back and saw Hyunjin's back was partly exposed, and noticed marks on his shoulders and forearms, but also some more.. Sexual marks on his shoulder blades. Chan figured the healed marks on his shoulders are from himself, as he had a newly healed mark on his shoulder from him, but the other ones... did Minho do them? Is Minho why Hyunjin wanted to stop? He promised himself he wouldn't be upset, but he just wanted some closure, but was too worried to ask about it. Chan looked over to see Felix also still asleep, as cute as ever with his little stuffies. Chan smiled and sighed.

Minho came out of the bathroom already changed and ready. "Just give me a second hyung. I'll be out in a second." Chan nodded and walked out of the room, glancing back once more before closing the door quietly. Minho was getting his shoes picked out when he heard Hyunjin groan and move around. Minho quickly went to him who clinged to his arms. "Crap, I have to get going." Minho thought for a second before picking up Hyunjin and moved him to Felix's bed and slowly pulled Hyunjin off him and onto Felix, both boys moving to get closer still asleep. Minho smiled to himself and got his shoes before walking out the door and met Chan to leave. "Let's get going," Chan said as they both got on their shoes.

The meeting was also somewhat boring for Minho as he didn't really have a say in much besides the style of dance routines they wanted to try out to match the songs for the upcoming album choices. Other than this he really didn't do much. He looked for his phone when he realized he left it back at his room. Quietly sighing. Now he is bored and has no way to fully entertain himself to stay awake. He wanted to be back in bed with Hyunjin and Felix who are probably just waking up now if they had anything to do, or better yet, still sleeping. Minho's eyes widened as he realized something, he just left them, no note, and without his phone he didn't have any way of letting them know he left for a meeting. What if Hyunjin thought he only used him and he didn't care? Crap, he needed a way out and fast. He never wanted either of them to think he didn't care ever again. "Hyung, how much longer?" he whispered to Chan as Jisung was going over a song he wrote with their team. "Probably not for another hour or two. We have a lot to go over because it's two albums we are reviewing. What's up?" Minho completed his answer. He didn't get Bangchan to get the wrong idea, as he knows Hyunjin and him just broke it off and Chan clearly saw them in bed together, even if they were mostly dressed besides Hyunjin's shirt. "Uhm.. its.. It's nothing, Just had some plans and I wanted to keep is all..." Minho looked at the clock and worried more. He had already been gone for three hours and this could go on for another hour or two, that's four or five hours and more than likely they were both already up and noticed him gone. What if Hyunjin got in trouble and hurt himself again? What if Felix went little while Hyunjin was out of it and he got hurt trying to care for himself? What if Hyunjin tells Felix he only used him? His mind was in full panic as his voices started up with all the mixed emotions he felt.

Jisung noticed how anguish Minho was as Chan was talking now and moved closer to him. "Hyung, are you okay?" he whispered to Minho. Minho shot his head up at the new voice outside of his mind and Shakely nodded. "Yes, sorry ji, just got some things on my mind and my head is hurting.." Jisung looked at Changbin who was half listening to both Chan's and Jisung's conversations. "If you need to get some air you can Hyung," Changbin said "we probably don't even really need much more from you since we are just going over song options now and you can't really do much dance wise until those are picked. Go on back and lay down. I'll explain that you weren't feeling well." Minho nodded, thanking him many times before slowly getting up and slightly bowing politely to JYP who noticed Minho getting up and excusing himself. As he walked calming to the door and walked out. He slowly closed the door hearing Changbin say he wasn't feeling the best before it closed completely and took off in a full sprint to the dorms.

N/A

A bit shorter than normal, but I plan to update again today. Thank you for reading my story!