You confess your feelings, the first kiss

It's been several hours since you talked to Markus and since you told Luther about your feelings for Kara and he accepted it. You were still feeling happy that you know that Kara has feelings for you as well but you were also feeling nervous. It is now the next day and you have woken up from your sleep mode in your program. A few minutes after you wake up, you decided to go find where Markus is and you finally found him in his room. 

(Your name): "Markus?"

Markus: *he smiles at you as he sees you* "(Your name), good morning. Are you ready to ask Kara?" 

(Your name): "Yes. I'm ready." *you had a shy smile on your face*

Markus: "Okay, let's go find her." *he leads you to Kara's room*

(Your name): *you follow Markus*

Markus: *he knocks on Kara's door*

Kara: *she opens the door* "Hello Markus." 

Markus: "Hello Kara. I have someone who would like to talk to you?"

Kara: *she looks over Markus' shoulder and sees you, she smiles at you*

(Your name): *you had a nervous look on your face along with a shy smile*

Kara: "Hey (your name)." *she is still smiling* 

(Your name): "Hi Kara." *you greeted yourself nervously while you still had a shy smile on your face because you were feeling a little nervous*

Kara: "Would you like to come in?"

(Your name): "Yes."

Kara: "Come in." *she opens the door for you* 

Markus: *he comes inside and he stands next to the door* 

(Your name): *you come inside of her room, you see that Luther and Alice are in her room as well* 

Luther: *he smiles at you and nods his head at you to give you some confidence and reassurance* 

Kara: *she sits on her couch and leaves you a spot* "You can sit if you'd like, (your name)." *she smiles* 

(Your name): *you sit on the couch next to Kara*

Kara: "What is it that you wanted to talk about?"

(Your name): "Well, Luther told me that you have feelings for me. Is this true?"

Kara: *she nods her head* "It's true."

(Your name): "Well, if I'm being honest, I have feelings for you as well..." *you confessed to Kara nervously* 

Kara: *her eyes are wide as you confess your feelings* "Wait, really?"

(Your name): "Yes. I've had feelings for you since the day we went to the park and we were talking while we were sitting on the couch. I think you're beautiful, sweet, kind. You also make me feel happy, safe, and you make me feel like I belong in this world. Without you, I would probably would have thought otherwise and feel like I had no purpose in this world. But with you, I feel like I do have a purpose to live." 

Kara: *she starts to blush as she hears what you're saying* "(Your name), I... I..." *she blushes even more* 

(Your name): "You're my world, Kara. You mean a whole lot to me. I cannot live without you." *you were starting to blush a bit* 

Kara: *she looks at you with a loving smile* "Honestly, (your name), I can't live without you either. I love you." *she puts her hand on your hand* 

(Your name): *your eyes widen as you saw Kara putting her hand on yours, you start to blush even more than ever and you smiled at her* "I... I love you too, Kara." 

Kara: *she smiles at you and she starts leaning in close to you*

(Your name): *you hesitate at first but then you started leaning in after a couple seconds of hesitating* 

Kara: *she starts kissing you as her lips touched your lips*

(Your name): *you start kissing Kara back, you smiled in the kiss*

Kara: *she smiles in the kiss as well*

Luther: *he smiles as he sees you and Kara kissing*

Alice: *she is smiling as well*

Luther: *he looks at Alice* "Come on, Alice. Let's give them some privacy." 

Alice: *she looks at Luther and nods her head*

Luther: *he takes Alice's hand and he leaves Kara's room*

Markus: *he leaves as well* 

Kara: *she slowly pulls away from the kiss and she smiles at you*

(Your name): *you smile at Kara as well* "Wow... That was..."

Kara: "Amazing?"

(Your name): "Yes." 

Kara: *she smiles and chuckles*

(Your name): *you chuckle as well and you smile at her again*

Kara: "Would you like to kiss me again?" *she smiles and she is blushing*

(Your name): "Yes, I do. But can it be longer than 30 seconds?" *you blush*

Kara: "Yes, of course. Anything for you." *she smiles and leans in too kiss you again*

(Your name): *you lean in as well and you start kissing Kara*

Kara: *she kisses you back*

As you and Kara continued kissing, you both went deep into the kiss and you were both moaning in the kiss as you two were making out. While you were making out with Kara, she lead you to a bed nearby and she went on top of you as you laid down and you both didn't stop kissing. After you and Kara were making out, you two decided to cuddle together and chat and doing anything a couple does for a few hours. You both were so happy to be together and you still are, it was true, she loved you and she still does. You loved her and you still love her too.

(Also, I apologize that some chapters are short. I suck at writing long chapters sometimes XD Again, please bare with me LOL XD)