Rules

Obviously, every rules of Wattpad applies to here too.

Useful recap of Wattpad terms and code of conduct (I put the ones that I think are important, relevant and clear*):

— You need to be older than 13.

Don't break the law.

— Don't harm anyone's computer. (Ex. Viruses, hacking, etc.)

— Don't try and damage or disrupt Wattpad.

— Don't steal any content from Wattpad without permission.

— Don't steal Wattpad's intellectual property.

— Don't make any commercial use of Wattpad.

You are responsible for your own content and words. 

—  We build trust and integrity with each other. (Be respectful to other users on the platform. We believe in building trust through our words, actions, and behaviors. If you're unable to resolve an issue yourself, please report any abusive or inappropriate behavior.)

We engage each other with empathy, care, and respect. (By being compassionate with each other. Constructive comments are welcomed. While working to keep our community safer, we try to consider language and context.)

— We value and speak up for marginalized communities. (No belittling, bullying or harassment of any kind will be accepted. We respect each others and value what the other has to say. We provide opportunities and take continuous action towards more inclusive experiences for users. We recognize that this is an ongoing process and are committed to continuously enabling change towards an increasingly inclusive Wattpad.)

We use our platform to protect the vulnerability of our users and their stories. 

The following are not allowed on Wattpad; Spam (Any content that advertises products or services unrelated to, or not sanctioned by Wattpad is not permitted and will be removed.), Sexual Content (Pornographic Content, Glorification of Sexual Violence, Illegal Sex Acts, Sexual Roleplay or Messaging, etc.)Self-Harm (Content that encourages or gives instruction on self-harm will be removed. We want to encourage healthy discussions about these issues, so content about recovery, survival or that portray the negative consequences of self-harm are acceptable on Wattpad.), Violence (There are many forms of violence that can be harmful to our community. We will remove any content or accounts that are intended to shock or disgust our community.), Hate or Extremist Content (On Wattpad, you are not allowed to make physical threats of violence or threats of death towards any individual or group of people.), Talking Badly About Others (Don't bashe a user purely for personal reasons. Don't reveal any personally identifying information about other people, including private messages, photographs/videos. Don't promote violence or hatred. The promotion of hatred on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, disability, gender, age, or sexual orientation, or content that is intended to bully, threaten, or harass others, is also strictly prohibited.).

And that's what concludes the recap of Wattpad rules. Now, up to my personnal adding.

This book will not be talking about politic, religions, actuality or anything medical. (It's not that I think those are bad subject of conversation, I just don't think people can stay composed through them. Also, I feel like those conversation would be way to hard to mannage. So no talking about those or your comment will be erased.)

Adding or withdrawing something will go with the majority vote. (Everyone can vote in those situations. I'll follow the magority vote except if it is inapropriate or unfitting for the values of this community.)

Everyone can propose to add or withdraw something. (If you want to withdraw or add something to this book you just need to mention it in the suggestion chapter.)

Do not complain about a comment of yours having been removed. (There are many reason why your comment might have been removed. Most of them are simply due to the evolution of the book. So complaining won't change anything. There are things you can complain about, but this one isn't one of them.)

You should try to be aware of changes in the rules, values and warnings. (This book is prone to changes, it shouldn't affect you that much unless you don't take attention to them or you stay at the limit of acceptable.)

Don't complain if things doesn't go your way. (As things here are decided through the majority rule, it is strongly possible that some things doesn't go the way you want. If it's the case, there's no reason to complain as I already clearly stated what would happen. If you do not like something in this book, do not complain, instead suggest the changes in the "suggestions" chapter. But it doesn't mean it will necessarily change.)

The rules add by the community:

There hasn't been any rules made by the community yet.

~I did not take that much time to correct this book. So if you see any mistackes, just tell me and I'll corect it right away. Also, I didn't read my text so a lot of potential mistakes most likely slipped through the crack.

*Every Wattpad rules are important and should be followed. I put the recap for the ones who haven't read the terms yet and the ones who forgot it's content.