Introduction

I'm not talking about the introduction of a book. This chapter is to introduce yourself. Either as a writer or a reader, you might want others to know you better. And here is the chapter for that.

If you have ideas for introduction questions, write them in a comment here.

Introduce yourself briefly. (I'm Calie Judy Brooks and I'm a writer. This is my pen name and I have no intention of revealing my real name. I'm not my writings and my writings are not me.)

Since when did you start reading/writing? (I don't remember when I started reading, probably before I was 8. Though I do remember that I wanted to become a writer ever since I knew they existed and stories were actually writen by someone. I have a note book for writing ideas ever since I'm 12 and I wrote small stories way before that.)

Why do you like writing/reading? (I do not know why and how I started liking reading/writing. All I know is that the imaginary world brought by those activities is somewhere where you can escape when you're stuck in your life. A life you might not always like and sometimes even despise. It's somewhere where you can be anyone you like and not be judge about it. Be the villain or the hero, it's your story either way.)

Do you always see yourself in the charaters of the story you read/write? (I often do, but not in the 'usual' way. When I read, I see the character and after that I imagine what I would have done in their situation or what I would have done if I were there with them. When I write, I see my characters, I feel what they feel, but our personnalities are different. I wouldn't act the same way as they did in those situations, but I don't see myself in those situation, since I already lived it through them. There's actually only a few character that has similar charateristic as me.)