Discussions

As the title may suggest, this part is a place of discussion. I'm not yet sure what you all want to discuss, so I'm gonna put random subject of conversation to make it start.

If you have a suggestion for as subject of conversation, put it here.

Subjects I found interesting:

I just want to say something, but it doesn't really have a specific subject.

I know it will probably never get the attention of Wattpad, but what would you like as an update for this website?

How's the weather today where you live (why not, we're probably all over world)?

Do your friends and family knows your favorite things?

What is the language you would love to learn? And what provent's you from learning it/why didn't you start learning it?

Do you remember the first book you read or wrote? If yes, what was it? (I don't remember neither of mine...)

What is the fictional work (movie, book, series, etc.) you're into right now?(For me it's Kotaro lives alone, it's so cute and sad at the same time...)

What does your name mean?

How did you choose your pen name (if you have one)?

Have you found where you belong? (I'm still working on this one...)

What is your dream job? Are you doing it right now? If yes, what is it like? If not, what prevents you from doing it?

What is your biggest dream?

What would you do if money didn't exist?

If you could create your own world and live in it, what would it look like?

Just a freestyle conversation here. (Respect other's replies!)