Collide

After 15 minutes of sleep, you awoke to the sound of Takeomi coughing.

You could hear the girls moaning, and you could see Ran and Rindou fucking Kiesha. You were sound asleep while wrapped around Mikey's body.

Your vision was still blurry, but you could smell the cigarette he was smoking.

Mikey grabbed your waist, pulled you up, and positioned you on his 'lap.'

His sharp cock brushed against your pussy.

You shifted your position so that you could face him while sitting on his lap, and you kissed his lips slowly while wrapping your arms around his neck.

When you noticed Kaku, he became agitated and avoided looking at you while continuing to drink.

Mikey grabbed your right ass cheek and began sloppy kissing you.

"DRUNK ALREADY? IT'S STILL 2 AM!" Sanzu slapped your ass, "give her one more glass." Mikey ordered Sanzu.

"on it, Boss!" as he poured you another glass of champagne and handed you the glass.

"I want to go to sleep." you mumbled as you took the glass from his grasp and quickly drank it. "Yeah, we'll go back to the hotel when I want."

"Please, I'm exhausted."

"Takeomi, get this bitch off of me; I can't drink if she's clinging to me." Mikey sighed.

You looked at Takeomi as he nodded and pulled you away from Mikey, "well, what are you looking at?

He blows cigarette smoke on your face.

You flinched, closed your eyes, and coughed. "Sleep here." he said, placing you on the empty sofa.

When you felt a hand brush against your shoulder, it moved closer to your chest.

"Rindou!"

Sanzu yelled as a slap noise was heard.

"back the fuck off, she's not your bitch."

"The Kiesha girl was too boring for me; I'd rather fuck someone else."

Sanzu rolled his eyes and drew Rindou closer, saying, "If that's what you want, why don't we fuck right now, huh?"

"Why not?" he said, pushing Rindou back.

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

You awoke to find Kakucho packing his belongings.
Kakucho turned to look at you as the cold air from the ac hit your face.

"Good morning" he said, his voice cold as usual.

"Go pack your things, we're leaving at lunchtime." he said as you got out of bed.

"Do you have all of your clothes in there, or did you leave some in the hideout?"

"Everything is here." you replied to Kakucho's question.