{chapter 10}

-Felix pov-
I yelled at hyunjin for the first time and he ran outside , i intently regretted everything I said and ran after him , I open the door to see no one , I searched everywhere and found him under a cherry blossom tree hugging his knees  and crying, I ran to him and back hugged him "jinnie I'm sorry I didn't man to raise my voice at you , I'm so sorry please I love youuuu , I didn't mean to make you cry" "g-go away *sob* felix.." but I didn't bother moving "hyunjin pleaseee I am so sorryyy , I love you please don't cry.." I hug him more tightly and he pushed me and walked away , I just sat there in disbelief "DONT LEAVE ME PLEASE I-I love you.." i yell , I hug my knees and say "p-please..don't leave me"

- hyunjin pov -
I stop in my tracks and look behind me , I see Felix with his head down sobbing , it broke my heart so I ran back and hugged him tightly.

- end of hyunjin pov -
Felix looks up to see hyunjin wrapping him in my tight hug , "don't cry lix , I'm here.." hyunjin says and Felix hugs him back

"I-I'm sorry hyunjin"

"You don't have to be sorry..lixie it's ok"

"Can you please tell me where you got those scars?..please" Felix says holding hyunjin's cheek with his hand "well every since you got into a coma , I started blaming myself for not protecting you , so I started hurting myself and some of them are from my parents..they blame me that I ruined your life , I don't want to be a burden to anyone and you." he got cut of my Felix pulling him into a soft kiss , "you'll never be a burden to me hyunjin..and don't blame yourself it was never even your fault in the first place so don't blame yourself." Felix says and he hugs hyunjin tightly, hyunjin smiled and hugs him back .

the end

———————
SUPER SHORT CAUPER BUT ITS THE END