¬Hang Out!

Hey how are y'all... SORRY FOR THE VERY VERY VERYYYY LATE UPDATE I SWEAR I'M TRYING
This chapter has cute scenes i swear just bear with me
Alsoo i might re-write the past chapters so uh shshahwhwh yeah

ANYWAY!! DID Y'ALL SEE DILUC'S SKIN?? I'M ASCENDING

¬🖤❤️

After asking Jean, you informed Diluc about it.

Ting!

Someone chatted you again.

                             Amber

Amber
Hey Y/nn! Hru? Also are you free tomorrow? I'm paying a visit there!

                                                                  Y/n
Omg hey Amber! I'm doing fine, how about you? And me and Diluc actually planned to hang out tomorrow! You can join us!!

Amber
I'm doing great actually! And that's really nice! I'll have the chance to meet Diluc

(writing chats is so tiring helpp)

You told Diluc about it, and he agreed to let Amber come.
You also informed Amber that Jean is coming.

Diluc heard alot about Amber from you so he was also looking forward on meeting Amber.

----

While chatting with your friends, you heard voices from the living room. You assumed it was your parents.

Their voices was rather, hatefull. Curious you, you went to the living room to know what was happening.

"We would've been rich if she didn't took your part!"
Your mom(hehe) was raging as she threw her bag in a table.

"I know, mother was also mad at her."

"... What happened?" you finally spoke.

"Your aunt sold hers with my part of the property without my permission, and didn't even gave me a single penny." your father explain.

Oh, so that's why your mother was raging.

Your aunt and mother never got along in the first place.

Your aunt spread rumours when your mom and dad started dating.

Saying that your mom is a crazy witch and she used some sort of potion on your dad to fall inlove with her, and so on.

You never liked her too in the first place.

Putting that aside, you decided to ask your parents permission.

"Uhm mom? Me and Diluc decided to hang out tomorrow afternoon, is that ok?"

"Diluc.....ah. Sure sure. Just make sure you finished your homework and get home at right time."

Your father nodded in agreement.

"Oh! And Amber is paying a visit tomorrow."

"Ah, I better cook some good food then."
The mood suddenly became lighter than earlier.

Your parents adore Amber. And so do you, she is kind and sweet afterall.

"You know, you should invite your friends first to eat lunch here before you go to hang out."
Your father suggested.

"Ah, that's a good idea. Thanks mom, dad."

----

You eventually got lazy chatting your friends individually. So you just created a group chat.