𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙

━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━

Ink stained the paper of the leather notebook, curves and lines etched onto the page. It was winter then. Condensation built up on the windows, fog covering the skyscrapers of New York. Winter was beautiful.

It had always been Regulus's favourite season. Snow covered the castle and the fields, the lake iced over, students could wear their thick coats. But now Regulus was in New York and winter even made the busy modern city look beautiful.

It was a winter morning. Regulus was led on his bed, facing the window wall that he slept in front of, sketching the boy he had just previously been dreaming about.

Reg was in a calming state. The current cold weather made him feel at ease. He couldn't see the horrendous modern architecture. His green tea was filling the room with an almost dazing scent. The image of Peter slowly forming on the page. He was at peace.

Until, the siren from his alarm clock blared into his ears, interrupting the small moment of serenity.

Now he had to go to school.

━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━

It was a boring science lesson when Gwen informed Regulus of the events that took place inside the gym. Peter Parker humiliating Flash Thompson, to be honest Reg was impressed. Flash really needed to be taken down a peg by someone other than himself.

Regulus walked towards the principal's office, hoping to catch Peter before he left. Reg saw the beautiful boy talking to an older man, maybe his dad. Regulus leaned on the side of the wall waiting for Peter to spot him.

"He looks familiar."

Peter turned his head around at his uncle's words. Regulus was lent back on the brick wall, looking breathtaking as always. Wearing black, satchel on his shoulder, silver and pearl jewellery dripping from his skin. Absolutely breathtaking.

Ben could clearly see the look on Peter's face. It was the same look he had when he saw May, the same look he still has when he sees her. Mostly just to punish Peter for his stupid behaviour, he decided to embarrass his nephew.

"He's the boy on your computer!"

Oh God. No. Please no. Was all Peter could think, knowing his uncle would make him look stalker-ish in front of his crush. He desperately tried to shake his head no.

"He's got you on his computer. I'm his probation officer."

Regulus started chuckling at the fact that Peter's relative was trying to make fun of him. He watched the man walk off and Peter nervously come up with an excuse.

"He's a- character. That's my- uh, my uncle. He's um, he's a pathological liar. Probably thought you were someone else."

Peter was stuttering to find words as, Regulus was walking closer to him.

"You don't have me on your computer? I'm hurt, Peter."

Regulus liked watching Peter blush and stutter. It made his heart flutter.