𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒏

━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━

Regulus sat in the car on a cold morning, driving past the buildings and parks, on his way to school. He had been practically giddy for the past few hours since gaining a boyfriend (something he never thought would happen for at least a few years). 

Peter was perfect. The human embodiment of a shy puppy with spider powers. A literal god amongst a world of boring mortals. Out of all the people this masterpiece of a man could have chosen, it was Regulus and that shocked him.

A small ring sounded out in the car from the phone in his coat pocket.  

Can't wait to see you <3 - Peter

Gods, Regulus was in love.

━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━

"Peter!"

A soft British voice rang out from behind the brunette. Turning, he saw his boyfriend ( a word Peter could never get used to).

His hickory locks swayed in the wind. Sculptured skin glowing like snow. His long black coat seemed like a regal cape made out of shadows. 

This man was Peter's boyfriend. 

Regulus Sirius Lupin was Peter Benjamin Parker's boyfriend.

Whatever dream he was in, Peter prayed he never woke up.

"Hey."

The Englishman's mouth was suddenly pressed upon his. Burning, alabaster electricity shot through his veins, like one Zeus's lightning bolts had hit him square in the chest in the best possible way. A drunken dizziness filled his head as Regulus pulled away.

Yeah, Peter was never getting used to that.

"Come on, we got to get to class."

Peter nodded his head, still trapped in a daze as Reg pulled him along into school.

━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━

Regulus was putting his books in his locker when a scream entered his ears. A giant humanoid lizard broke through the wall and stood in the hallway.

What the fuck!?!

"Go! Go!"

Peter's yells got lost in the crowd, as Regulus was unwillingly being pulled away from his boyfriend, who was walking towards the monster.   That's when Regulus got an idea. Avoiding the screaming mass of people, Reg ran to the science lab and started mixing chemicals.

━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━

Peter's face was covered by a giant lizard hand, when a beautiful and familiar voice echoed in the hallway.

"Hey, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle!"

The reptile turned in the direction of the Brit, when an explosion erupted from his chest.

A Molotov cocktail.

His scaled flesh singed at the flames, the sprinklers turned on as Regulus was flung through the window by a running lizard going further into the school. 

Peter darted after his love, catching him in his arms before he hit the ground.

  "Teenage mutant Ninja Turtle?"

"The joke was right there, I had to say it."

A roar interrupted the two.

"Stay here!"

Peter's wrist shootout, webbing Reg's hand to the wall, stopping him from chasing after Peter.

"I didn't think a Bug boy would be kinky." 

"S-Shut up!"

Regulus laughed at the obviously blushing masked hero, suppressing his worry.

━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━

Reg was anxiously waiting outside among the police officers, unable to call Peter after losing his phone in the panic.

A dainty hand grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him along.

"come on."

"Gwen, what's going on?" 

"Peter needs an antidote for the lizard at Oscorp, we have to help Him" 

"Wait you know that Peters-"

"Considering I just saw him in the suit,  jumping down a hole in the girls bathroom then yeah, I know"

Gods, what have you got yourself into Peter?

━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━

- 𝕮𝖆𝖘𝖕𝖎𝖆𝖓