S1 Chapter 5: Harvest Moon Festival

Warning: The following chapter contains Graphic Violence, Strong Language, Sexual Themes, Flashing Lights, as well a Rampant Demon Horniness... So yes, it's intended for mature audiences.

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It opens up to a sunlit exterior of Stolas' mansion

It opens up to a sunlit exterior of Stolas' mansion. A sigh of contentment is heard. Blitza is shown lighting a cigarette on Stolas' bed and folds her arms behind her head.

Stolas: "I'm sorry for having to move our little rendezvous early. I have an engagement this month on the full moon."

Stolas is shown wearing a ball gag and harness, her hands tied to the headboard with rope.

[RP: Kinky.]

Blitza: "When this happens, it's not really something I fuss about... (uses a cigarette to burn the rope, freeing Stolas, who takes Blitza's cigarette from her and takes a long drag of it) but do you really need the book for this farm bullshit? I have, like, fifteen new clients waitin' for heads to roll."

Stolas: "As shocking as it may seem, Blitzy, my grimoiiiiiire is actually incredibly important. And it isn't supposed to be lent out to itty-bitty imps."

Stolas puts out the cigarette in one of Blitza's horns and pinches her cheek before Blitza shoves her away.

Stolas: "The Harvest Moon is a very special occasion! It's been my annual duty to showcase it in the Ring of Wrath. It's celebrated by a very charming little festival with the locals."

Blitza pulls a feather out of her mouth in disgust.

Blitza: "Wrath, huh? My employees are from there. I've never really been. I hear it's full of inbred chucklefucks."

Stolas: "(sits up) Oh! Why don't you all join me at the festival? I can guarantee you all...

Stolas pulls the covers over her head and her head appears near Blitza's crotch.

Stolas: ...special access~ (chuckles)"

special access~ (chuckles)"