past memories

In Ansh house

Ansh sitting in his room and thinking about something looks like he remembering something.

Ansh to him self: Why I am thinking like this. When I heard piya name why I am getting my angle in my mind . Could she be my angle .

(Confused guys let me give u guys clear all ur doubts)

Before 13 years

A boy was sleeping in his bed when someone poured water upon his face. He woke up with a jerk and then looked relaxed

Boy :why did you ruined my sleep piya

Piya: get up ansh we are getting late to school because of u.

(Yes the boy is Ansh.and girl is piya)

Ansh got down from the bed and went to washroom after 5 minutes mohana came there and saw piya in ansh room .she got very much angry because she Don't like Divya and her whole family .so she came near piya and started scolding her. But when ansh came out from washroom he saw his mother scolding his best friend. So he went near her and grabbed her hand and left the room without saying anything to his mom not even bye .they came out of the room and piya removed cotton from her ears and both of them started laughing. Then vedashree came there and asked why they are laughing this much .but they didn't told anything and left for school.

Present

Ansh came out of  his thoughts and went to sleep

On the other hand piya was sitting in balcony and thinking about something about her past .

Piya to herself: why  I am feeling like this. Why I am feeling ansh as my childhood best friend. Ok piya leave it and go for sleep otherwise u will be late to collage tomorrow.

She said her self and went to bed

Morning  in ansh house

All are having breakfast and Shekhar spoke for which ansh face turned in to a  10000watts bulb.

Shekhar: tomorrow we are going to meet our old friends sharma's .I think you know them ansh ?

He said to ansh in  teasing way.

Ansh: means we are going to meet nishant uncle and Divya anuty. As well as angle also .

For what his friend and siblings were shocked and rishi asked ansh

Rishi: first of all who is this angle bro ?

Ansh : Iam talking about my ch ch childhood friend.

Mayank: U never told us about ur childhood friend. And u named her as angle. Something is fishy.

Mayank told in a teasing way for what ansh sat there silently. Instead of ansh vedashree and chaitali replied.

Vedashree: come on children u members also know them .

Chaitali: actually u members told us about ur friends yesterday remember?

Kajol: haa chachi.

Vedashree: yeah the same name are there to nishant uncle and Divya anuty children also .

Now the children are shocked except ansh because he knew it before.

Neha: Bhai u know this.

For what ansh just nodded.
Ansh: are we staying here only or we are going to collage?

Rishi: yeah .I really missed saavi. I want see her now make it fast.

All just shook their heads for his behavior. And the kids left for college.

Piya house

Nishant: princess I want to say u one thing

Piya: yeah dad carry-on.

Nishant: did u remember Shekhar uncle ?

Piya : yeah how can I forget them and how is devil.

Saavi was shocked to listen that her sister is talking about someone who she don't know.

Saavi : who is this devil?

Piya :  He is my childhood friend.

Nishant: good u remember them .we are going to meet them tomorrow.

Piya : what ? Means I am going to meet my devil after 13 years .great news dad .

Nishant: I know how u will react princess.

Now saavi completely confused. By looking her face Divya told her everything and she understood how her lovely sister relationship with her so called best friend.

Saavi: I am so happy didi u are going to meet ur best friend.

Piya: even me too I am going to meet him after so long time .

Divya: OK ok first u two go to collage than we will talk about it evening.

Piya &saavi :bye Maa. Bye dad.

With that they left for college.

In college.

Ansh ,rishi, Mayank, Neha and kajol are waiting for piya and saavi to come .after some time both piya&saavi came and went to cafeteria because there is one hour to start class so they stared talking about random things.

Note

(By the way when piyansh are going to meet is on vedashree, Shekhar &chaitali, avinash&Divya ,nishant wedding anniversary)
________________________________________________________________________
Hope u guys like this .please vote for my story please 😊 🙏 😀