part-7

Continuing from last part

Piansh breaks the hug.piya goes near the elders and take their blessings. Vedashree says.

Vedashree: U just remembered ansh right? U completely forgot about us

She said and kept a fake crying face.

Piya: how can I forget U all anuty . After all u will save me from mom.

Then she hugged Vedashree and chaitali.

Chaitali: so ansh I told you na u only searched for ur bride.

Ansh : yeah chachi ur right. Thanks to rishi. Because he only introduced saavi to us and saavi introduced piya.(turning towards rishi ) Thanks bro.

Rishi: great .ur saying thanks to ur own brother. This is unfair. If you say me thanks then look I will kill u here  .

Piya:hey today only I met him. Don't kill him today kill him tomorrow.

All laughed and looked at piya and said with his eyes "u will regret it". And they started party after sometime ansh asked piya to dance with him and they dance for this song👇

(Guys it's a telugu song so if u can't understand please say me in comments please)

They both dance is looking awesome but one member is burning with jealous that's ruby who have a very big crush on ansh but ansh always avoided her .

After 2 hours the party ends and all goes to their houses. And when sharma's are leaving ansh kept a sad face and Divya observed it and said.

Divya : don't worry ansh u will meet piya in college. Ok?

And ansh quickly changed his expression ans piya blushed.and they left for their home.

________________________________________________________________________
Scene shifted to a old temple.

In that temple our villain mohana Is there and ruby came there and told her everything. Mohana became angry and said

Mohana: I told u to get close to ansh and bring his blood drops but u didn't did that u came here and saying that divika met ansh and he proposed her and she accepted. And the family is decided to do their marriage. What the hell u did then.

Ruby: I tried my best to get close to ansh but ansh never talked to me, even he didn't looked at me. What can I do ?

Mohana: ok . U just bring me ansh blood drops . Even one drop is enough. Understand.

Ruby :ok . I will bring.

Next day .

At rathods house

Vedashree went to ansh room where all Mayank, kajol,Neha and rishi slept. She went to wake them up .

Vedashree:children get ur getting late to collage. May be piya and saavi are waiting for u guys in college.

When ansh heard piya name he woke up and went to washroom with a smile on his face. And the rest of people just slept like kumbakarans. After sometime ansh got ready but the rest not even wake up .

Ansh: lazy heads get up now